Resultat 1 till 8 av 8

Ämne: Need help....which tuner?

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    okt 2004

Need help....which tuner?

Hi all,
    I wonder if anyone here could point me in the right direction?

I have a 9000 2.0ltr 1996, currently with speedparts stage 4...265hp-390nm, since the upgrade I have also added a high flow intercooler (50mm core) so I should be running at slightly more than 265hp

I have the T28 fitted as part of the kit which I am led to believe should be good for approx. 300hp.

My problem is as follows I emailed MapTun asking if they could do a custom Map, they replied within 24hrs suggesting they should be able to get 300hp and approx. 430nm (similar to stg 5) from my T28, providing I had all the hardware for the stg 5 less the Tdo4 turbo, I then sent a return email asking for a price! After a week I had heard nothing so I phoned them and was told to order through MapTun UK....so I phoned MapTun UK who informed me they would obtain a price and get back to me, I have since phoned on 2 occasions only to be told that they are still waiting for a response from MapTun.

Meanwhile it has been 5 weeks since my first email and I am getting nowhere with them, the time has now come to look elswhere.

I have the 465ml Bosch injectors and a 3Bar Map Sensor + adaptor, all I need is a remap for the ECU, so my question is....is there another tuner in Sweden that could do a custom map for my setup?

If not, can anybody suggest anything else

Steve

Steg 3 Stoffe #2959s avatar
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    Medlem#
    Hi Steve!

There are a few other tuners in Sweden that can help you. I would highly recommend Nordic Uhr. They are the best if you ask me. Send Magnus @ Nordic an email and he will help you. magnus.uhr@nordictuning.com

/Regards
    Stoffe

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    okt 2004
    Hi Stoffe
    Thanks for that, I phoned magnus this afternoon...very helpful

Thanks again

Steve

Steg 3 Stoffe #2959s avatar
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    Medlem#
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av Steve-UK
    Hi Stoffe
    Thanks for that, I phoned magnus this afternoon...very helpful

Thanks again

Steve
    You are very welcome. I think you will be as satisfied as I am with their products and service.

/Regards
    Stoffe

Steg 3
    Reg.datum
    okt 2004
    hi

you can buy just the software from maptun if you want. or do you need individual software?
    9-3x TTID 20x9,5

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    okt 2004
    Hi lutte
    Yes unfortunatly I need individual software, I have now also spoken to Nordic who promised to send me a custom ECU last week although they have not done so yet!
    Since my first post Maptun have been in touch....after 7 weeks
    However if I don't hear from Nordic by tomorrow I think I shall go with the Maptun software.

Steve

P.S .....Maptun is now looking more promising than Nordic

Steg 4
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av Steve-UK
    Hi lutte
    Yes unfortunatly I need individual software, I have now also spoken to Nordic who promised to send me a custom ECU last week although they have not done so yet!
    Since my first post Maptun have been in touch....after 7 weeks
    However if I don't hear from Nordic by tomorrow I think I shall go with the Maptun software.

Steve

P.S .....Maptun is now looking more promising than Nordic
    Good choise
    9-5 2.0t Vector Biopower 2006 aut, Steg 1

Steg 5
    Reg.datum
    mar 2003
    -big kahuna->

Ps, kolla detta: http://www.saabscene.com/ubb/ultimatebb ... /1375.html

Mvh Sasse
    Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.
    Never argue with a idiot. He will pull you down to his level and then beat you with experience

Liknande ämnen

1. Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-08-23, 20:16

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •