Resultat 1 till 5 av 5

Ämne: TDZ 338 - 9-5 Aero steg3 - vilket chip?

TDZ 338 - 9-5 Aero steg3 - vilket chip?

Hejssan,

Och sen på engelska...
    I just bought -02 9-5 Aero with 3" exhaust and some Steg3 -chip. Seller didn't know which chip it is but as the rear lisence plate back-cover says the car should've been owned by one of the club-members I hope I could find the answer here. Also I'm curious about the history of the car - mostly conserning the possible updates.
    Thanks in advance for the answers!

-satyyri-

Re: TDZ 338 - 9-5 Aero steg3 - vilket chip?

Drivmedel 1: BENSIN
    Motoreffekt, kw: 184,0 = 250 hk
    Effektnorm: EG
    Max hastighet, km/h: 245,0

I do not know which tuning co your car's chip comes from, but it has not been registered as a tuned vehicle.

Thanks,

The license plate number is mentioned in the Topic-line so I was hoping that one of the previous owners saw this post and could tell me about the history of the car as well as the type of the chip. Just for curiosity...
    Now I'm pretty much pissed off 'cause I couldn't register the car in your beloved eastern neighbour country: the race-cat is already installed in Sweden and the car is 'besiktad' also there but for some reason the engineer didn't approve it in Finland...

*sigh*

-satyyri-

Helt original Kippys avatar
    Reg.datum
    maj 2007

Citat Ursprungligen postat av satyyri
    Thanks,

The license plate number is mentioned in the Topic-line so I was hoping that one of the previous owners saw this post and could tell me about the history of the car as well as the type of the chip. Just for curiosity...
    Now I'm pretty much pissed off 'cause I couldn't register the car in your beloved eastern neighbour country: the race-cat is already installed in Sweden and the car is 'besiktad' also there but for some reason the engineer didn't approve it in Finland...

*sigh*

-satyyri-
    Sorry not the previous owner viewed this threah, perhaps he's not a forum dude, just a member of the club

About the race kat.. replace it with an original or a replica from some low price supermarket like Biltema or something.

Good luck!

Good day,

Thanks for the tip. I ordered an original-like sparepart from A.Alt-Avgassystem and installed it. Sadly it's 2,5" as the original so it feels choking the exhaust. Well, the car has it's Finnish plates on now and the Speedparts's 3" exhaust will find its way back under the car Case closed.

satyyri

Liknande ämnen

1. Koppla in steg3 chip
    Av saabejon i forum Motor och motorstyrning
    Svar: 27
    Senaste inlägg: 2010-09-05, 21:19
  2. Steg 1 Chip till Saab 9-3 Aero-01, vilket är bäst?
    Av Aerocoffe i forum Motor och motorstyrning
    Svar: 25
    Senaste inlägg: 2010-04-10, 14:41
  3. Steg3 chip med original hårdvara ??
    Av martinN i forum Motor och motorstyrning
    Svar: 7
    Senaste inlägg: 2009-11-09, 22:06
  4. kan jag ha steg3 bsr chip på min
    Av paesarn i forum Motor och motorstyrning
    Svar: 1
    Senaste inlägg: 2006-12-15, 19:32
  5. og9-3 aero 2001 +chip steg3/4.