Sidan 1 av 2 12 SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 20 av 27

Ämne: bonjour de france c900 airflows 87

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    mar 2010

bonjour de france c900 airflows 87

Bonjour les gars et j'espère nom girls.My est Céleste, Je viens de France. Je veux partager avec vous mes enthousiam saab .. Première désolé pour mon anglais et en suédois: i rolleyes: espérons que vous comprendrez ..
    J'ai beaucoup de Saab 9000 Aero, 9.5 Aero et Saab 900 T 16 convertibles.
    Cette dernière est ma favorite pour mécanicien ..
    Il s'agit d'un sujet de 87 Saab 900 T16, la capote réparé, et d'autres réparations de base alors commencé dans la modification avec des di / Gestion apc de la série CR françaises (comme les Carlsson 204bhp) ..
    Quand je l'ai acheté
    [img] http://images.mesdiscussions.net/saabsp ... 010141.jpg [/ img]
    Il s'agissait d'une voiture avec un lot de 87 options kit catalogue Carlsson mais accident lors de la dernière propriétaire didn t trouver le pare-chocs d'origine ainsi après quelques mois ..
    [img] http://images.mesdiscussions.net/saabsp ... 8/P1010176 . jpg [/ img]
    La voiture de course gentille avec D, mais je voudrais en savoir plus ... Alors quand j'ai appris qu'il était ecuproject: obèse: ..
    il était donc DECID conversion Trionic ... J'ai mis sur lui Trionic 5.2 et supprimer toutes les APC + LH systèmes.
    J'ai acheté l'an dernier de 89 anciens T8 pour le pneu de rechange. Donc, je reconstruit le moteur comme neuf pour mettre en ma voiture avec quelques mods .. je prends un B201 avec 89, t5short tête, mitsu TD04 5cm2, ferroviaire 9000fuel + injecteurs rouge, 900t16 acc. .
    Pour les châssis enlever le frein à main pour le front, mais de frein à main arrière, boîte de vitesses changement, tous componements nouveau châssis (sans frein, douilles, un camion à benne, des freins, roues, pneus ....
    *résultats ..
    [img] http://images.mesdiscussions.net/saabsp ... 010313.jpg [/ img]
    [img] http://images.mesdiscussions.net/saabsp ... 010306.jpg [/ img]

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    mar 2010

Re: bonjour de france

For the moment i keep my stock interccoler but with logworks systeme and t5 suiet i notice it s very very bad .Outide temp 5 deg i have 70 deg c in intake....I will install in few day a front ic ...
    td 04 installation

new air intake system

I put on instrument clusther the saab 9000 edu .For the moment it s just edu 1 but i will pass in edu2 .Speedometer from 9000 with speed 9000 transmiter on gearbox .

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    mar 2010

I know here in sweden you have the best technicians with better projects .In france the technical level is very very low ...
    I will try to share here my interest for saab technology ..
    Thanks very much for ecu project and their members .They give us a wonderfull possibility
    others photos tomarrow

Emeritus
    Reg.datum
    okt 2003

I'm terribly sorry I can't write to you in French, it's a language beyond me, I chose to learn German instead

Welcome to STCS!

So, anyways, I think that looks really nice, especially the installation of the EDU. I had one in my C900 too, but placed in the radio compartment, I deemed it too difficult to make an installation such as yours. Did you even make the DTE work? I never got it to work since the tank sensor is the opposite in C900 and 9000 so it would show 0 when full and lots of miles when empty.

The T5 installation is also very nicely done, my T5 C900 looks like a birds nest under the hood, but it runs very well with no interior and stage 3.

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    mar 2010

Thanks bullman..
    Like i said in post for the moment i have only the edu 1 .So just voltage ,average consuption and consuption baragraph..The major work is to sold wires between electronic board and display .
    For fuel level sensor you could do an electonic board to inverse the voltage ..
    i will test this later..
    I have seen your post in ecu project..I choose to stay with 5.2 .More reliability for me with di cranckshat sensor ..A lot of works for adjust my software with hardware .I use a wideband lc1 , it s become good in afr ..

Individuell mappning
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003

Welcome!
    FMIC would be great for your car
    9000 Aero -91, 9000 Aero -93, 900 T8 -81 , 900 T16 -89, 900 Aero -85, 900 Cab -94, 95 -62, BM425 -59, 9-5 -05, 9-5 Aero -07

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    mar 2010

yes it will good because with the stock ic , withnormal boost level teh temperature rise up to 70 deg c ..
    Look this view on my log...

You can see temp air inlet with boost pressure .. At the begining i thought that stock is was not so bad that this but after tests........
    The new one will go direct in lower place of airflow bumper ..
    edit : someone could say me where i need to push for edit a message ..
    thanks

Individuell mappning
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003

Citat Ursprungligen postat av cece95
    edit : someone could say me where i need to push for edit a message ..
    thanks
    Push "Redigera" to edit your messeges
    9000 Aero -91, 9000 Aero -93, 900 T8 -81 , 900 T16 -89, 900 Aero -85, 900 Cab -94, 95 -62, BM425 -59, 9-5 -05, 9-5 Aero -07

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    mar 2010

Re: bonjour de france c900 airflows 87

thanks urban
    I have a question for swedish expert (and international too...)my configuration , b201 89 block , t5short head , for the moment i have 900t16 acc , it give me 11.5 bars in real compression..
    The car runs fine but i feel that the power range start at 4000tr /min..
    If i take t5 cam , teh closure angle is less so my compression will increase to 12.5 bars(due to 10deg lower in timing)..
    What do you thinks about this? I keep acc 900 t16 for had power at end top or i try t5 acc with doubt about compression ratio augmentation and maybe too highter torque at low rpm(not good for gear box).

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    mar 2010

hi
    There are some update about my car ..
    Finish bad temperature, i installed a fmic.The result are very good.Today for exemple 0 degrees c give 3 deg c temperature intake..

bad t5 bcv change by t7 boost valve..More reliability and very cheaper..
    Dekka siemens 630 cc with 9000fuel rail.Notice the deka orientation for correct spary pattern / head runners.

Also full 3 " exhaust pipe with custom downpipe.

Battery relocalisation , at original air filterbox.Modification esayer than put it at back .

Modification that will coming ..New upgrade clutch, td04-19 , map 3 bar and new fuel pump ..What about swedish dynamic high flow fuel pump , especially with e85 .Any feedback here??
    thanks

Individuell mappning
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003

Nice intercooler installation!
    I´ll think the mounting position is little bit low for Swedish roads

Hello to all,

I´m new here, so please be gentle... lol

I have a question for cece95, here it goes: Did you had any problems when installed those injectors (deka 630) in T5.2?
    As far as I know, those kind of injectors have an impedance of 12ohms and T5.2 works at 16ohms.
    I´m planning to buy the exact same injectors to put in my stage 3+ 1993 Aero (T5.2), but I´m afraid that it wont work well...

Did you made some mods to work? How about the ecu/bin?

Thanks in advance
    Cheers

ps. NICE WORK!!

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    mar 2010

no i never met any problem .At the begining, not easy with my poor language to post and ask in ecuproject .So i tryed to find answer myself .
    I used 93 aero bin , but i modded all for use with my 2.0 .I done a lot of test and records with lambda lc1 innovate kit .I setted my car to have the best afr feedback with 50% e85 .I switch on adativity control , for be abble to use +- 25% capacity that give me possibility to change e85 pourcentage ..
    It s runs better with 100% e85 but it could use different pourcentage with a good drivebility .
    The update now are the t7 valve modd and a 19t ..
    result is 320hp and 44 mkg on my c900 . at 1.3bars for the moment (wastegate /turbo regulation problems)
    turbine before

after

ready to install

the problem now is this

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    mar 2010

so for the moment to trionic adjustement , only gearbox rebuild .
    I done this modd
    steel diff plate

case upgrade

i want to make a new upgrading upper chain fiwation , like saab rally version.
    my plan .maybe if other peaple are interesting by this modd , i could pass order for them ..I m waiting quote ..
    see here
    https://picasaweb.google.com/1060466020 ... 4384186098
    Please tell me what do you thinks about this modd ....

Steg 1 Realpowers avatar
    Reg.datum
    mar 2005

Hello!

This type of gearbox failure is very common when you increase the torque in the old SAAB gearboxes. Why do you don´t buy a 4 speed chillcast transmission to build on? That will save you a lot of money and time. It is actually looking like you get the absolutely worst saab tranny unfortunately.

I don´t really understand your drawing, do you have thoghts about putting the bearing point in the shaft between the clutch disc and the upper primary gear (lamellaxeln)? If thats correct i don´t think that would be a good idea because the shaft is not 100% centered in the gear.

I'm sorry for my bad English, I hope you understand.

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    mar 2010

I would addind extra bearing on the ouput shaft engine .On the drawing you have on the left the engine ouput shaft in cross section.
    In the middle you have the arts that i want to make with extra bearing , 2 row of roller , auto centering .
    In the right you have a receptacle for bearing , that will be weld on the gearbox case . with a cover bolted .

The problem that i need to see is , if the output is treaded for increase resistance , i m not sure that it could be match /transform .
    In original saab rally they put a normal roller bearing
    like this

I don t use 4 speed gearbox case , because here in france it s not comun .The case have problems in differential zone and primary cover chain .If i m reinforcing this , where should be the difference ??
    It s a 87 gearbox , i have the chillcast pinion housing , however i thinks that a good rebuild gearbox + some mods will be fine for support in a normal driving my torque .It s a convertible so for rally car ....

Steg 1 Realpowers avatar
    Reg.datum
    mar 2005

Ok, i think I know how you mean. That´s not how we normally do this but maybe it will work, i think you will be the first to test. Here in Sweden we normally do almost exactly like SAAB did, and so far i don´t know a single primäry housing that have been destroyed after this mod.

Normally you will use the chillcasted housing to go "all the way home", but as you say we then talk about rally-cars (or really high performing street cars). Because then you have a LOT of more reinforcements that will only fit (without any bigger efforts) in that housing. Your piniong housing is the best you can get, but the rest of your casted aluminium parts is not so good... I hope it will work for you, if not, its not impossible to get the chillcasted parts here in Sweden, yet...

And the reason why you dont want to weld in the housing is that you change the material structure around the welding and it will almost for sure change shape, then you can get problems to get the gearbox oilproof.

Happy new year!

/// Fredrik

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    mar 2010

Thanks fredrik for your opinion. Here of course in sweden it s a very good technical source (english too) .You try and test a lot of things , here in france all peaple use only preformance parts ready to install without looking for how and why ....
    I understand what you say for the welded reinforce zones , aluminuim and heat are not friend..
    Can you show me which modifications you did for the extra upper chain bearing ??
    What do you think about a solid sleeve against the crush sleeve for differential pinion bearing ??
    what is the best configuration according to your experience ??
    Ps: i use molybdenum molykote microsize particules rated at 6 g by gearbox oil liter ..
    I noticed a good gear shift improvement with this ..

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    mar 2010

hello
    some update about my modification .Not yet tested but it will as soon as possible .
    So the new torque axle

Roller bearing for centered before welding and after auto align dual ball bearing

For the case .

inside

I changed the crush sleeve by a solid sleeve .In other forum i read , 19.20mm for correct preload .In my car it wasn t good dimension .When i disasembled my original gera box crush sleeve was at 18.80 mm , i try with 19.10 , with a lot of play .I need to start at 19 mm and adjust the size until to add correcy preaload .

In according your experience , what s the best preload for my application ( daily driver most of the time)?
    Thanks

Individuell mappning
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003

Nice upgrade
    Hope it will work great for you!

From this homepage http://popeye.rty.nu/2002/vxlrenov.htm i got the length of the sleeve to 18,635mm
    It´s a big difference from your 19,20mm

The recomended preload from Saab is 2,5 +/- 0,5 Nm for new bearings and 1,3 +/- 0,5Nm for used bearings.

Citat Ursprungligen postat av cece95
    result is 320hp and 44 mkg on my c900 . at 1.3bars for the moment
    This is your gearbox problem

Liknande ämnen

1. C900 webasto car heater
    Av Craig i forum International SAAB related talk
    Svar: 14
    Senaste inlägg: 2013-04-08, 21:07
  2. Swiss Police Saab turbo c900 - anyone have more details?
    Av saab_o_naut i forum International SAAB related talk
    Svar: 10
    Senaste inlägg: 2008-06-25, 14:21
  3. 81 turbo 8V c900 intercooler mod - cold-air intake ideas?
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2008-04-20, 05:53
  4. 'issues' with my 8V turbo C900...
    Svar: 5
    Senaste inlägg: 2006-04-27, 00:45
  5. Ignition and boost on Lucas c900!
    Av Saab-Daniel i forum Motor och motorstyrning
    Svar: 5
    Senaste inlägg: 2005-05-13, 23:13

Behörigheter för att posta