Resultat 1 till 6 av 6

Ämne: Swedish Translation Needed

Swedish Translation Needed

Could someone please translate this for me to English for use on the Saabhistory.com website and e-mail it to info@saabhistory.com

I want to get it online Monday, Nov 17th, 2008

Best,

Ryan

--

Saab Automobile AB byter till fliseldad fjärrvärme och sänker därmed både koldioxidutsläppen och kostnaderna för uppvärmningen av anläggningen i Trollhättan. Likt bioetanol (E85) som Saabs BioPowermodeller drivs med, är den fliseldade fjärrvärmen en förnyelsebar energikälla som ingår i naturens kretslopp.

Lagom till vinterns kyla skriver Saab Automobile AB ett avtal med fjärrvärmeleverantören Trollhättan Energi AB. Avtalet sträcker sig till år 2017 och säkrar en bioeldad uppvärmning av Saabs samtliga anläggningar i Trollhättan. Bytet till fliseldad fjärrvärme innebär att Saab sänker de fossila koldioxidutsläppen i samband med uppvärmningen av anläggningen i Trollhättan.

– Under rätt väderleksförhållanden är det möjligt att minska utsläppen till en sjättedel av dagens nivåer, säger Lars Hoffmann, Facility Area Manager på Saab Automobile AB.

Att använda fliseldad fjärrvärme som energikälla innebär att man förlitar sig på en uthållig och miljövänlig energikälla där råvaran finns på nära håll. Fjärrvärmen produceras till största delen av restprodukter från skogsindustrin, exempelvis trädtoppar och grenar som har huggits ner till träflis. Likt bioetanol (E85), som Saabs BioPowermodeller drivs med är det en förnyelsebar energiform och tillför inte någon koldioxid till atmosfären.

– Det är en långsiktig satsning på en hållbar energiförbrukning på Saab Automobile AB. Men nu gäller det inte bara våra bilar utan också i fabriken där vi bygger dem, säger Jürgen Burghardt, produktionsdirektör på Saab Automobile AB.

Avtalet innebär också minskade kostnader för uppvärmningen av anläggningen i Trollhättan.

Saab kommer att ansluta sitt befintliga vattenburna värmesystem till Trollhättan Energis rörsystem. Vattnet värms upp centralt i fyra fjärrvärmeverk och leds i rörsystem till mottagaren. Totalt ska två kilometer rör läggas och anläggningsarbetet kommer att påbörjas omgående. Beroende på hur sträng vintern blir så beräknas arbetet vara klart innan slutet av kvartal två 2009.

– Saab blir en stor, viktig och långsiktig partner för oss. Detta är en satsning på en gemensam framtid i Trollhättan där vi tillsammans gör en viktig insats i att minska beroendet av fossila bränslen, säger kommunstyrelsens ordförande Gert-Inge Andersson som är nöjd över samarbetet mellan det kommunala bolaget och Saab Automobile.
    ------------------------------
    Saab History - Past & Present
    http://www.saabhistory.com

Helt original
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003

Re: Swedish Translation Needed

Google is your friend, check out their language tools.
    Rather ok translation i think, just corrected minor grammar errors.

Dropped it in your mail too.
    --

Saab Automobile AB changes to wood chip heating and thereby reduces both carbon emissions and costs for the heating plant in Pondicherry. Like bioethanol (E85), which Saab BioPower models are powered by, the wood chip-fired district heating, is a renewable energy source that is part of natural cycles.

Just in time for winter's chill Saab Automobile AB writes an agreement with the district provider Trollhättan Energi AB. The agreement extends to the year 2017 and secures an wood chip warming of Saab all the facilities in Pondicherry. The change to wood chip heating means that Saab reduces fossil carbon emissions associated with the warming of the plant in Pondicherry.

- Under the right weather conditions, it is possible to reduce emissions to one-sixth of today's levels, "said Lars Hoffmann, Facility Area Manager at Saab Automobile AB.

Using wood chip heating as an energy source means that it relies on a sustainable and environmentally friendly source of energy which the raw material is at close quarters. District heating is produced mostly by residues from the forest industry, such as tree tops and branches that have been carved down to the wood chips. Like bioethanol (E85), which Saab BioPower models are powered by a renewable energy and does not add any carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.

- There is a long term investment in sustainable energy use in Saab Automobile AB. But now is not only our cars but also in the factory where we build them, "said Jürgen Burghardt, production director of Saab Automobile AB.

The agreement also means reduced costs for the warming of the plant in Pondicherry.

Saab will join its existing water-heating systems to Pondicherry Energis piping. The water is heated centrally in four district offices and by pipeline to the recipient. A total of two kilometers tubes inserted and construction work will commence immediately. Depending on how severe the winter is as calculated efforts to be ready before the end of the quarter two 2009.

- Saab is a big, important and long-term partner for us. This is an investment in our common future in Pondicherry, where we together make an important contribution in reducing dependence on fossil fuels, says Presidente Gert-Inge Andersson, who is happy over the cooperation between the municipal company and Saab Automobile.
    2001 B205E, 2004 B235E, 2006 B235R & 2008 B235E BioPower
    Läs vad jag menar, inte vad jag skriver.

Individuell mappning
    Reg.datum
    feb 2003

"Pondicherry"? Is that supposed to be a translation of Trollhättan?
    9000 2.3t A50 -97
    .."If builders built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization."

Thank you, I will be posting this shortly!

Helt original
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003

Citat Ursprungligen postat av LM
    "Pondicherry"? Is that supposed to be a translation of Trollhättan?
    Hehe, not good?

That's what you get when you do an automatic translate and then read too quick.
    Weird though that it didn't do the same with "Trollhättan Energi"..

Saabhistory: Don't forget to replace Pondicherry with Trollhättan like LM says.
    2001 B205E, 2004 B235E, 2006 B235R & 2008 B235E BioPower
    Läs vad jag menar, inte vad jag skriver.

That was the first thing I changed!

Pondicherry, nice!

Liknande ämnen

1. Swedish Translation needed: TTELA article
    Av saabhistory i forum International SAAB related talk
    Svar: 4
    Senaste inlägg: 2010-01-13, 23:27
  2. Swedish to English Saab Information Translation needed ASAP
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2009-01-07, 20:09
  3. English translation needed: Regarding Per Eklund!
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2008-12-19, 22:25
  4. Toppola History Translation needed for Saabhistory.com
    Svar: 1
    Senaste inlägg: 2008-07-16, 21:21
  5. Swedish translation help needed
    Av TraSh i forum International SAAB related talk
    Svar: 4
    Senaste inlägg: 2006-08-19, 02:39

Behörigheter för att posta