Resultat 1 till 11 av 11

Ämne: Hello from USA

Hello from USA

Hey thought I would join, I have no clue about Swedish language, but I translate everything. Does not work all the time. Also all the good Saab WebPages for Saab are in Swedish. I'm from Saablink.net some of you might know that site.

Anyway just wanted to say hi, I’m from New Hampshire, USA. I drive a NG900 SE 1998. So far my upgrades are a HKS intake and a JT3" full exhaust.

Hoping to ask some questions here, that they can’t answer at my forum.
    Thanks

Dan

Here are some pics, sorry they are so big.

Steg 1
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    very unusual colour on that car....
    [ Porsche 996 Turbo X50 -03 ] [ SAAB 9-5 2.3t vector combi -08 Hirsch ]
    [ SAAB 9-3 SS TTID aero -10 ]

Helt original
    Reg.datum
    nov 2003
    Hello... nice car, though I personaly don't care much for the "Viking"-rims.

Feel free to ask whatever questions you like. A question about SAAB that connot be answered by the guys (and girls) at this forum does'nt exist...
    9-3 SE 2,0T220 -99 SÅLD
    Spakar numera en Toyota

Helt original
    Reg.datum
    nov 2003
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av 9000r -86
    very unusual colur on that car....
    You remark on the colour but not on that huge foam filter... funny...
    9-3 SE 2,0T220 -99 SÅLD
    Spakar numera en Toyota

Quick responses from you guys. I just posted.

Ya about the color, I got the car for a really good price so I just jumped on it. Also about the rims, I’m just trying to get my power up to were I want it first then I plan on doing the rims and changing the color. I was thinking about going with Black or Yellow, like the Viggen yellow.

Also we are in the process of having a company make a body kit for the NG900 so when that is done, then I’m going to paint the car and change the rims.

Helt original
    Reg.datum
    nov 2003
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snow4_1man
    Quick responses from you guys. I just posted.

Ya about the color, I got the car for a really good price so I just jumped on it. Also about the rims, I’m just trying to get my power up to were I want it first then I plan on doing the rims and changing the color. I was thinking about going with Black or Yellow, like the Viggen yellow.

Also we are in the process of having a company make a body kit for the NG900 so when that is done, then I’m going to paint the car and change the rims.
    Just as you know... black SAAB:s are the fastest...
    9-3 SE 2,0T220 -99 SÅLD
    Spakar numera en Toyota

Steg 5
    Reg.datum
    feb 2003
    Welcome to STCSweden... It's really cool to have some international visitors..

As someone just said. There is no questions that does not have an answer. I promise you will find the solutions to most of your problems in this community...
    -|- When powerful enough just isn't powerful enough! -|-
    Saab 9³ Coupé Trionic 5 "TwinPipe" Nordic Uhr AB Extreme +510hk 100-150km/h = 2,95s
    Veteranaren: BMW 525 E12 -75

Steg 3 Marcus Js avatar
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    Medlem#
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snow4_1man
    The og9-3 Aero (99-02) body kit will fit your car just fine. But on the other hand, perhaps you prefer something more outstanding and exclusive?
    Post some pics of the body kit as soon as it's finished will ya?

See u...
    All makt åt Thengil!

Welcome to this side of the world!
    If you come to Sweden and Stockholm just give me a call and we can have an international saabmeeting with long-distance people.
    Phone number +46-70-4790019
    Regards from Eva

Another hello from New Hampshire, USA. My name is Zach and I live in Claremont, NH USA and have 6 Saab's at the age of 17. From oldest to newest

1. 1973 Saab Sonett III
    2. 1983 Saab 900 Base Model 4 Door
    3. 1988 Saab 900T 3 Door Hatch
    4. 1988 Saab 900 SPG 3 Door Hatch
    5. 1989 Saab 900T 3 Door Hatch
    6. 1990 Saab 900T 3 Door Hatch

Please visit my website if you want to see all of the pictures

http://www.saabinonline.com/gallery/zachsaabs

I can understand tiny amounts of Swedish. I am not very good, but I can distinguish basic words to get cool pictures, videos, and shop on swedish Saab sites hehe

Steg 5 Kongos avatar
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    Medlem#
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av 9-3 Mike
    Welcome to STCSweden... It's really cool to have some international visitors..

As someone just said. There is no questions that does not have an answer. I promise you will find the solutions to most of your problems in this community...

Cool to have international visitors. Welcome!
    Nuvarande bilar: Saab 9-3X XWD 2.0T BioPower -10 || Saab 9-5 Aero SportCombi -04
    Tidigare bilar: Saab 900 T8 -80 || Saab 9000i -87 || Saab 9-3t SE -00 (T5) || Saab 9000i -88A || Saab 900 SET -95 Kongo Edition -Steg3+

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •