I just started working on a 07 Aero 2.8t V6.. might have been a funny choice compare to the 03 2.0T Aero which I really enjoyed although it has a lag compared to the 2.8t anyways.

I got an Intercooler from Maptun .. quite a nice one although it was expensive and I found that they are made by Forge Motorsport in UK.. In Addition I got a K/N filter ..

After the installation the was much much better since I live in an extremely hoy climate where the stock intercooler gives up in spring, we are talking 75-85C intake temperatures in summer on a stock I/C

Looking at softwares:

-Hirsch performance has a SW with 275hp & 400nm it's quite pricey.

-BSR Sweden has a SW with 285hp & 480nm I donno if the Auto transmission can handle it and I'm not sure if someone has actually tried this exact SW.

(how much is the torque limit in that transmission anyways??)

- Maptun: Fredrik just confirmed that the S/W for the B284 will be ready very soon.. and they are currently testing it

Exhaust system:
I guess the exhaust is fine to 300+hp might be only the downpipe that needs to be changed .. Although I wish I can have a TurboX exhaust

Suspension Mods:
I'm going to order soon some poly bushings, 3-pt subframe brace and a strut brace too.. shocks will have to wait as they are still new..

for now: I might be considering making an external transmission cooler, maybe have it in the place of the horns or in the lower grill area..

Ideas anyone?