Resultat 1 till 6 av 6

Ämne: New TTiD, first testdrives?

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jul 2003

New TTiD, first testdrives?

Does anybody really know when we´ll see first testdrive cars with TTiD engine? And when do we expect customers to get theirs, if they ordered TTiD?

One detail, that´s bothering me. Boost gauge of TTiD car. You can see on the carmagazines which tested AeroTTiD that there´s boost gauge on the dash. When I asked GM Finland about this the answer was, no boost gauge for a diesel car. Huh!? Was it only for press car and not for production cars.

Well, anyway I´m really looking forward trying one as soon as possible. And most likely the automatic version. In my opinion, it´s the most interesting engine option on Saab lineup at the moment when you consider the power, consumption and also emissions. Hopefully I´m able to buy one someday!

Steg 3
    Reg.datum
    feb 2004
    I think the production is set to start wk42 or something like that, so the cars should be available for testdrive and delivery mid december.

Don't think there will be a boost gauge for any diesel cars. Might be that the picture taken of the dash was from another car e.g. an Aero V6?
    Klicka HÄR för att komma Mitt i Garaget!
    Kör: Tre tüskar och en svensk...

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jul 2003
    Thanks for the answer. It seems that dealers here (Finland) are bit confused about the new diesel availability. Some of them say that they´ll get them on jan-08 earliest, and the other dealer says exactly what you told that the first ones might come in mid december.

About the boost gauge, on Trollhattansaab.net site one guy - Rayman - was at Frankfurt motorshow just recently and he took few photos of Aero TTiD with boost gauge. Maybe it´s only for aero, or the show car was somewhat "special" for showing up, with non functional gauge... Who knows. But soon we´ll see.

Steg 3
    Reg.datum
    feb 2004
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av MarkoA
    Thanks for the answer. It seems that dealers here (Finland) are bit confused about the new diesel availability. Some of them say that they´ll get them on jan-08 earliest, and the other dealer says exactly what you told that the first ones might come in mid december.

About the boost gauge, on Trollhattansaab.net site one guy - Rayman - was at Frankfurt motorshow just recently and he took few photos of Aero TTiD with boost gauge. Maybe it´s only for aero, or the show car was somewhat "special" for showing up, with non functional gauge... Who knows. But soon we´ll see.
    Might be that they have a boost gauge on the Aero as it is a "HOT", whereas the TID might be considered a LPT if you compare it to the petrolengines?...
    Klicka HÄR för att komma Mitt i Garaget!
    Kör: Tre tüskar och en svensk...

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jul 2003
    Does anyone know why do we see two different outlook styles for TTiD?

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jul 2003
    Okay. Not much new information of TTiD available. Does anyone know if the production has started yet? And what about the boost gauge on the dash, is it really there or was it just on the teaser Aero TTiD models?

I´d really appreciate all the possible comments on this topic.

Liknande ämnen

1. Skillnad TTiD -08 och TTiD -11 119g
    Av gucpm i forum Motor och motorstyrning
    Svar: 5
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-01-21, 23:59
  2. NG9-3 1,9TTiD
    Av flash-71 i forum Verkstäder, försäkringar och köpråd
    Svar: 9
    Senaste inlägg: 2009-12-25, 20:00
  3. BSR trim till 1,9 TTiD
    Av Vallige i forum Motor och motorstyrning
    Svar: 35