Hello...I come from southeast USA & run an '86 900T16...I love this forum & trying to improve my understanding of Swedish language...much killer info to be found here!...I like to listen to Pugh Rogefeldt singing "Dä Ä Bra,Dä Ä fint" while I try to read,it's jammin'!!!

questions:

1)Here in USA,1979 900EMS came with a special manual steering rack with 3.5 turns lock to lock instead of standard 4.2...these are hard to find here,but I found one...however,it needs a rebuild...did Swedish models get this special steering also? If so, what year & model? Are there any parts suppliers that have the inner tie rods (styrstag?) for these racks? Does anyone know who made these manual racks for the early 900's?

2)Does any speedshop in Sweden make "quick ratio" steering racks for og900? I think in Swedish it's "kort styrväxel",is this correct?

3)I was reading about Anders Norstedt's old 900T16 4x4 for rallycross championships...this was kickass!...not much info to be found,I'm just curious about it...I've seen online shops selling VHS videos of late 80's/early 90's rallycross championships,but only in PAL format...any videos online somewhere?

4)Are Biltema tools made in Sweden? I want to put together a small toolkit for my car & think it'd be cool to have some Biltema tools...it seems only Biltema in Finland does mailorder,Finnish language is very hard to read! Do you think Biltema.se would do international mailorder? Or do you laugh at me because Biltema tools are junk?
...they look to be good quality,are they?

'preciate!