Resultat 1 till 6 av 6

Ämne: Actuator

Actuator

I have maptun stage 1 (saab 9-3 m99). Now with full gas the pressure is moving between 1.0 and 1.2. Is my assumption correct? I think that I should buy better actuator. Can you help me to find cheap actuator?

Second question. I have been also thinking to buy new and better inter cooler. Should I buy both black and blue hose kits or only one of them:
    http://www.maptun.com/webshop/shop.php? ... tegori=641
    Is the installation easy? Is there any cheaper cooler for my use in EU area.

So I am also interested in to buy second hand products (actuator or intercooler).

Steg 5 Kongos avatar
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    Medlem#

Re: Actuator

Citat Ursprungligen postat av TestYourBrakes
    I have maptun stage 1 (saab 9-3 m99). Now with full gas the pressure is moving between 1.0 and 1.2. Is my assumption correct? I think that I should buy better actuator. Can you help me to find cheap actuator?
    Not sure what you mean with "actuator". I recognize the word and i pretty much understand the meaning of it, but uncertain what the correct motor terms translation for it is in Swedish..

Care to explain a bit more exact what you mean, please.

I GUESS that you mean the Wastegate, or such? like.... the little solenoid-operated valve that operates the wastegate and so on? Correct assumption?

And probably Maptun can help you with the problem if you give them a call.

Second question. I have been also thinking to buy new and better inter cooler. Should I buy both black and blue hose kits or only one of them:
    http://www.maptun.com/webshop/shop.php? ... tegori=641
    Is the installation easy? Is there any cheaper cooler for my use in EU area.

So I am also interested in to buy second hand products (actuator or intercooler).
    You need one of the hose-kits you linked to. But you have a choice. Black or blue color of the hoses.

The installation COULD be easy, and it also might be very challenging to install. Mostly depending on what IC you buy. If you intend to buy for example that IC that you linked to, then i guess its pretty much bolt-on and it shouldn't be that much of a problem to install it.

The disassembly of the front of the car is not that hard.. The grille is easy, and the turning indicators and headlamps is not that hard ether (not sure you even need to remove them actually) the screws holding the plastic covers beneath the front spoiler might be a bit tricky to reach if you are unable to use a car-lift, but that should not be that much of a problem to unscrew anyhow. The screws in the inner-fender is also easy to unscrew. An then the front-collision bar (and the front) is just fastened by two big bolts by the headlights. After that its just to pull off the front of the car including the collision-bar. Mind the cables for the temp-sensor in the middle, and the cables for the fog-lights. At least the procedure is that simple for ng900,s so i guess its the same for og9-3,s.

After that, you can dismount the old IC and on with the new one. How much you need to work to make the new IC fit is as i said mostly depending on how well the new IC;s measure is compared to the old IC and the space available regarding the oil-cooler, the hoses, the IC filter etc, etc.

A tip: Maybe sounds ridicules, but a flexible hose-clamp screwdriver is VERY useful because its pretty tight mostly everywhere to reach to unscrew the hose-clamps.

Sadly, i don't know where you can find cheap IC,s. Bu check the "for sale" part of this forum (guess that the language might be a problem, but we also say "intercooler" or "IC" most of the times, så you should be able to find that at least).
    http://forum.saabturboclub.com/viewforu ... f0de613cd1

Otherwise, try Google, or make an "buy-add" on this forum:
    http://forum.saabturboclub.com/viewforu ... f0de613cd1

surely theres cheaper IC,s around, but it might be tricky to find them. And not all of them maybe fits bolt-on. Any IC should be just fine if it measures up somewhat with the space on your car. But then, again.. Theres the question of how much work you want to have to make it fit.

Well.. Good luck and good bye for now.
    Nuvarande bilar: Saab 9-3X XWD 2.0T BioPower -10 || Saab 9-5 Aero SportCombi -04
    Tidigare bilar: Saab 900 T8 -80 || Saab 9000i -87 || Saab 9-3t SE -00 (T5) || Saab 9000i -88A || Saab 900 SET -95 Kongo Edition -Steg3+

Individuell mappning TD04s avatar
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Kongo

Not sure what you mean with "actuator".
    WG-dosa är väl en rätt vanlig översättning.

Mvh TD04
    CH43J6 m.m.

Steg 5 Kongos avatar
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    Medlem#

Citat Ursprungligen postat av TD04

Mvh TD04
    Ah. Där ser man. Tackar för översättningen.

Var inte helt fel ute ändå då..
    Nuvarande bilar: Saab 9-3X XWD 2.0T BioPower -10 || Saab 9-5 Aero SportCombi -04
    Tidigare bilar: Saab 900 T8 -80 || Saab 9000i -87 || Saab 9-3t SE -00 (T5) || Saab 9000i -88A || Saab 900 SET -95 Kongo Edition -Steg3+

Mvh TD04
    I tried to find second hand actuator from this site and I used keywords "dosa", "WG-dosa" and "dosa" but couldn't find anything.

Steg 5
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003

Mvh TD04
    I tried to find second hand actuator from this site and I used keywords "dosa", "WG-dosa" and "dosa" but couldn't find anything.
    WG = wastegate ?!???
    Dosa = is not a real word thats may be the reason to why you dident find anything.
    No more SAAB...

"Det är svårt att vara ödmjuk när man vet att man har rätt..."

Liknande ämnen

1. GLT for ng900 stage 5 med T28bb(gt2560) og forge actuator
    Av Jakob_ng900 i forum Motor och motorstyrning
    Svar: 1
    Senaste inlägg: 2007-05-03, 12:27
  2. wastegate actuator.....
    Av crille900t i forum Motor och motorstyrning
    Svar: 1
    Senaste inlägg: 2005-08-16, 23:41

Behörigheter för att posta