Resultat 1 till 6 av 6

Ämne: Recommended swedish repair shop close to København/Malmö?

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jun 2007

Recommended swedish repair shop close to København/Malmö?

My '96 9000CST 2.0 (B204E) with 310.000 km has started to have chain noise so I figured it would be a good idea to have them changed. What are the good and inexpensive places around Malmö?

What prices should I expect for both timing chain and balance shaft chain all included cogs, slides etc? Would it be a good idea to have the oilpump changed too?

Thanks

(Sorry for writing in English. I can read swedish fine, just not write it well)

Grundladd
    Reg.datum
    feb 2005
    Well, the largest Saab dealer in the Malmö region is Bilpartner. They are known for a very high labour cost. So try to search for a smaller workshop in the surrounding area of Malmö.

I would expect that the total cost would be around the 15-20k area, that's for changing slides, cogs, both chains etc. The oilpump should be fine, but having it in the calculation won't hurt.

Good luck, and make sure you get a quote, so you don't get any unpleasant surprises.

Steg 2
    Reg.datum
    maj 2004
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av davidee
    Well, the largest Saab dealer in the Malmö region is Bilpartner. They are known for a very high labour cost. So try to search for a smaller workshop in the surrounding area of Malmö.

I would expect that the total cost would be around the 15-20k area, that's for changing slides, cogs, both chains etc. The oilpump should be fine, but having it in the calculation won't hurt.

Good luck, and make sure you get a quote, so you don't get any unpleasant surprises.
    Are they? The price for a complete chain exchange on a 9-5 is approx. 10k. Dont think that's an unreasonable price. The cost for a 9000 shouldn't be much higher because it's the same procedure. If you buy the parts yourself it could even be cheaper.
    Gone country....

Grundladd
    Reg.datum
    feb 2005
    It's not the same parts..

All parts for the 9-5 is around 1200kr, everything for the 9000 (genuine parts) is around 7-9000kr...

And the Oilsludge kit, that Saab has a hefty discount on, doesn't fit on the 9000k, some parts do, but not everything..

Steg 2
    Reg.datum
    maj 2004
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av davidee
    It's not the same parts..

All parts for the 9-5 is around 1200kr, everything for the 9000 (genuine parts) is around 7-9000kr...

And the Oilsludge kit, that Saab has a hefty discount on, doesn't fit on the 9000k, some parts do, but not everything..
    *host host* Speedparts... *host*
    Gone country....

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jun 2007
    Tack så mycke.

It sounds like it'll be too expensive to have done in a shop. I think I'll first try and just remove the balance chain (and replace con rod bearings when the sump is off anyway) and see if that will remove the noise.

Liknande ämnen

1. Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2011-04-12, 16:12
  2. Blend door repair kit i ALU
    Av göken i forum Ljud och elektricitet
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2007-10-28, 14:55

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg