Sidan 2 av 2 FörstaFörsta 12
Resultat 21 till 37 av 37

Ämne: Saab og9-3 Tuning

Emeritus
    Reg.datum
    okt 2003
    The CE-light will come on, and the car will go into limp home (max speed around 50km/h).
    Sorry dude, there are no shortcuts to T7 tuning.

soft on its way....from speedparts. steg1. But now I need to know can my standard muffler stand the pressure from the engine? I´ve heard that this is the next upgrade, that has to be made soon when ECU changed.
    Does anyone who has helped me in this topic, have a tuned 9-3aero?
    Sorry already saw that SOME have tuned 9-3

cheers and thanks for answering

Steg 3 Stoffe #2959s avatar
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    Medlem#
    A stage 1 software is programmed to work well with standard muffler. No need to change until you change the SW to a Stage 3.

what pressure will steg1 give out of turbo? 1,1bar?

Emeritus
    Reg.datum
    okt 2003
    That is not an easy thing to say. As we´ve established earlier in this thread, T7 orders a certain amount of air mass to deliver the torque the program states.
    In case of high or low atmospheric pressure (barometer), high or low ambient temperature, and the moist in the air and of course altitude above sea level the boost pressure needed to deliver that air mass can differ significantly.
    I don´t have a boost meter connected in my car since it´s not all that important on T7 but I know a lot of people have so they can probably tell you what you could expect to see.

I know Sasse told me that on my "stage special" which delivers around 230hp the boost pressure won´t exceed 0.9bar (around 190kPa MAP).

I dont have a boostmeter either, but looking forward to see turboneedle in the red zone.

Emeritus
    Reg.datum
    okt 2003
    That is easilly fixed
    Talk to your garage the next time you do service. You can calibrate the needle, and make it shoot right to the bottom of the red whenever you touch the pedal.

tomorrow, with boost gauge and soft, I´ll tell you how much bar comes out of turbo. until then.
    Speedparts claimed 1,1bar

Speedparts steg1 fitted.To be honest I was hoping for more torque and acceleration. stock 205HK-to steg1 245HK. Actually it is hard to keep the drivingwheel in my hands, with this stock dampers and struts. So It feels that something has come better....But today evening I measure, what the stage gave me. G-tech helps me. as i understand that 1st and 2nd gears keep torque back and 3rd releases full pressure? Now I need pressure gauge. The turboneedle goes little bit to red now, but not as much as I expected again. Just a little bit in red. Is that normal, when the boost should be 1,0bar?

cheers
    Measured: 0-100 6,6sec and 402m- 15,0s not good start

Steg 3
    Reg.datum
    feb 2003
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av kasparius
    The turboneedle goes little bit to red now, but not as much as I expected again. Just a little bit in red. Is that normal, when the boost should be 1,0bar?
    A late answer but anyway, the turbo gauge on a T7 car don't show turbo pressure. Instead it is based on the amaunt of air that goes in to the engine and you can program this funcition. Because of this the needle can stay at the exakt same position with the original program and even a program that has a boost pressure that is 1 bar higher then the original program.

Intercooler?
    Can anyone tell me exact measures on viggen intercooler? I have it on my 9-3aero, but I think it is not enough. The temperature does not stay cool enough, when pushing the throttle often. So what are the options of cooling? what could be the cooler, that fits without exessive rebuild of the car?What measure? I bet that here are some experienced upgrading cooler.
    thanks in advance

Another question: Can anyone tell me how can I get turbo on B205R running so that it does leave the turbine spinning when I´m changing gears. I talking about on hard accelerations. Which valve to use on T7 b205r? and does it have the effect that I desire? I can see many on the market, but Im not sure which this T7 engine with mitsu turbo need.
    At the moment, when I shift from second to third, there is a long wait before it comes to spin well again. SP steg1 fitted. no other modifications. Turbocar is never too fast...

coming steg3 for my og9-3 aero. Maptun recomends 3" DP for that stage to cope. 270HP .But I was wondering that 3" is necessary from 400hp, so why the hell could I not attach 2,5" DP and full exhaust? It should be good until 350+hp.
    2,5"DP I would make myself.

Steg 1
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    coming steg3 for my og9-3 aero. Maptun recomends 3" DP for that stage to cope. 270HP .But I was wondering that 3" is necessary from 400hp, so why the hell could I not attach 2,5" DP and full exhaust? It should be good until 350+hp.
    2,5"DP I would make myself.
    If Maptun recommends 3" DP why question it?
    The Stage 3 is a complete package consisting of ECU, 3" DP and 2,5"/3" cat-back, this is the "Stage 3", period.
    Don't know where you get the statement that 3" DP is necessary from 400bhp?
    With a stage 3 ECU and stock (or small) DP with the stock turbo you will see your EGT skyrocket since there is not enough space for the exhaust to escape. This will have negative effects on performance and reliability of the engine.

Like said before, there are unfortunately not any shortcut to happiness, especially with T7 and for this simple reason it is highly recommended to listen to the experienced Saab-tuners out there unless you are 100 % sure of what you are doing.
    Image is nothing - Boost is everything
    http://www.garaget.org/show.php?car=61

Thanks Pade for answer.
    2,5" good to 350+hp is written in Corky Bell "Maximum boost"
    3" nescessary from 400hp by the way.
    Spoken to the guys in Maptun and they said that 2,5" DP is enough for this stage. Ofcourse standard catalysts must be changed to better flowing and another muffler fitted to the end of exhaust system.

regards

Individuell mappning NordicDalarnas avatar
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    Medlem#
    Thanks Pade for answer.
    Spoken to the guys in Maptun and they said that 2,5" DP is enough for this stage. Ofcourse standard catalysts must be changed to better flowing and another muffler fitted to the end of exhaust system.

regards
    2.5" just up to.. 350hp. ?!?!?

Dyno 500hp with 3" DP and 2.5" Kat Back...

/R
    / Robert Uhr
    900 2.3T GTR 660hp E85
    9-3SC 1.8t Bio 360hp
    9-5 2.3T "Solstad" 350hp Biopower

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Robert@
    Thanks Pade for answer.

regards
    2.5" just up to.. 350hp. ?!?!?

Dyno 500hp with 3" DP and 2.5" Kat Back...

/R
    I meant 2,5" DP+2,5" catback good to 350hp-400hp

Liknande ämnen

1. Tuning
    Av soXny i forum Motor och motorstyrning
    Svar: 8
    Senaste inlägg: 2009-05-15, 20:40
  2. JT-tuning
    Av tecen i forum Allmänt
    Svar: 11
    Senaste inlägg: 2005-01-23, 00:47

Behörigheter för att posta