Resultat 1 till 15 av 15

Ämne: project "RED ALERT" started 9-5 Aero more than 400

project "RED ALERT" started 9-5 Aero more than 400

Hi to all SAABfans.
    i start this progect month ago. and i bee glade to see any coments and qestions and any recomendations about work and that parts be better to add to this project for better performance result
    and i try to answer for all qestion if you have about this project.
    this thirst international project ( Sweden)NORDIC & Speedparts SE & NGB ( Russia )

RED ALERT project

Individuell mappning
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    Hi,

My first comment would be to avoid water injection. I see no point what so ever in using water injection on a T7 car.

Apart from that you seem to have the necessary "goodies". How do you plan to handle fuel delivery (fuel lines, pump etc)?

Best regards,

KK
    Saablös efter att nu ha avslutat Projekt Skattesmitaren v. 2.0, en 9-3 SC BioPower Aero med Steg 5+. Bruksar numera vit BMW X3, busar runt i gul Mini Cooper S Cab och sätter skräck i V8-åkarna i skärgården med en svart 304 hk Yamaha SHO.

Hi ,
    this not firs try then i use waterinjection at T7.. i instal 2 kits and they work nice at summer.

about fuel diliwery , at future may be at may we instal more powerful fuel pump and change direct fuel line to bigger 10 mm inner diametr lines.

Individuell mappning
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    I'm sure water injection might "work fine", but it's an additional complication that is completely unnecessary on a properly mapped T7 with the turbocharger and intercooler that you plan to use.

As for fuel pump and fuel lines, I see that as "insurance", which means there is no point in not upgrading that area at once. I seriously doubt that you will be able to deliver enough fuel for 420 hp with stock pump and fuel lines on a 9-5.

What plans do you have for headers and downpipe?

Best regards,

KK
    Saablös efter att nu ha avslutat Projekt Skattesmitaren v. 2.0, en 9-3 SC BioPower Aero med Steg 5+. Bruksar numera vit BMW X3, busar runt i gul Mini Cooper S Cab och sätter skräck i V8-åkarna i skärgården med en svart 304 hk Yamaha SHO.

for start engine and to write corect soft we use soft for 350h/p car thich works ( by NORDIC) after wew read all data from engine and send it to NORDIC to doo individual soft ...
    about header... i start to doo it at next week... better see page ( i write about this ) dounpipe ( see page ) 3" from turbo with CATCO race cat

about fuel deliwery i thinck that we need to add 4 injectors that they start to work at high rpm and load.. i thinck only how this doing

Steg 5
    Reg.datum
    feb 2003
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av NGB
    about fuel deliwery i thinck that we need to add 4 injectors that they start to work at high rpm and load.. i thinck only how this doing
    U need a better fuel pump. Directly from the start and it's enough with 4 bigger injectors. You don't need 8 small. it just complicates things.
    -|- When powerful enough just isn't powerful enough! -|-
    Saab 9³ Coupé Trionic 5 "TwinPipe" Nordic Uhr AB Extreme +510hk 100-150km/h = 2,95s
    Veteranaren: BMW 525 E12 -75

Individuell mappning
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    for start engine and to write corect soft we use soft for 350h/p car thich works ( by NORDIC) after wew read all data from engine and send it to NORDIC to doo individual soft ...
    about header... i start to doo it at next week... better see page ( i write about this ) dounpipe ( see page ) 3" from turbo with CATCO race cat

Hi,

For fuel delivery, please do not even consider using more than 4 injectors. Not only is it completely unncessary since there are quite a few high impendance 600+ cc injectors available, but it is also extremely complex to map and will most likely result in something very unpleasant...

A well designed header is not so easy to achieve. I would recommend that you contact some Swedish company that has experience in building extractor type headers for the 9-5, such as www.maptun.com.

3" downpipe (full 3" from turbo) is a must for your projected horsepower.

Best regards,

KK

from start we use bigger injectors ... modifaed it sweden larger fuel injectors, 652 ml. by NORDIC ... and about to use 8 injectors it joke ,,, if we need more fuel we change injectors to bigger diliwery

and that about pump , now i try to found better pump but i thinck were to finde it if you knew please post link

Individuell mappning
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003

about header i hope that i doo it by myself.. all you see at web i doo byselth at russia and header i knew it hard to doo it ... butb i doo it about MapTun , i try to write to Franck to start to work ... but no answer becose they have one dealer at Russia ,, this dealer sels not more 3-4 upgrades for period per 3 years.. not good ..

i hope that Rolf and Magnus from NORDIC give to me all info that i need to doo this header ... and now they send to me some foto and recomendations..

and they beliwe that i doo header by myself as i doo "cobra" for 9-5

about pump you speak about this :
    Kapacitet: 240L/tim vid 5Bar
    Ø Anslutning:
    In: Inbyggd sil, för direkt montering i tank
    Ut: M12 banjo

Individuell mappning
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    about pump you speak about this :
    Kapacitet: 240L/tim vid 5Bar
    Ø Anslutning:
    In: Inbyggd sil, för direkt montering i tank
    Ut: M12 banjo
    Yes, exactly. Double check with Speedparts that it fits your 9-5.

Best regards,

KK

Individuell mappning
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    and they beliwe that i doo header by myself as i doo "cobra" for 9-5
    Looks very nice! When you construct the header, just remember that you will need to move the turbo towards the driver's side, in order to have room for an even larger intake cobra to be able to flow all the air you will need for 400+ hp...

Best regards,

KK

i knew abou this to move turbo and if you see i doo this

and i write about inner dimension of inlet for turbo .... inlet for turbo from MAF sensor 76mm to 70 mm to inlet at turbo 63mm made by NGB Performance individual manufacturing

Individuell mappning
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    Looks good!

Best regards,

KK

Liknande ämnen

1. Og 9-3 Aero 2,3T "Project Black"
    Av 5tefan i forum Projekt
    Svar: 183
    Senaste inlägg: 2014-03-12, 15:10
  2. 9-3 SC -08 Vector "The project"
    Av Jkswe i forum Projekt
    Svar: 1
    Senaste inlägg: 2011-10-22, 13:03
  3. RED ALERT ( more than 400 hp )engine started
    Av i forum International SAAB related talk
    Svar: 2