Resultat 1 till 10 av 10

Ämne: 9k aero without power-what might be the reason?

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jan 2006

9k aero without power-what might be the reason?

hej!my 1995 9000 aero is doing only 2/3 boost (middle/end of yellow area),what might be the reason?there are no control lights flashing and these are the parts I want to check now:

magnetoid/apc valve
    the part at the turbo to adjust the ground pressure and the "pressure box/house" at the turbo
    apc-box

are there any other parts i should check if these parts are ok?

tack sa mycket for any help.

med vänlig hälsning fran tyskland,

tim

p.s.if i take of the cable in the middle from the magnetoid valve it has full boost up to the fuel cutoff...
    life is too short to drive a boring car...

Helt original
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    It sounds like you have a normal boostlevel.

The boost should be right between yellow/red. If it goes into the red area for more than a moment something is wrong.

Thats assuming you have the original software...

If your pressure is to low (it should be 1,08bar maximum) then make sure the wastegate actuator is adjusted properly. The boost without the APC valve connected should be 0,45 bar (you can also press the brake pedal just enogh to turn on the brake lights to switch the APC off and then check the boost).
    9-5 2,3t SC Biopower -09

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jan 2006
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av Elken
    It sounds like you have a normal boostlevel.

The boost should be right between yellow/red. If it goes into the red area for more than a moment something is wrong.

Thats assuming you have the original software...

If your pressure is to low (it should be 1,08bar maximum) then make sure the wastegate actuator is adjusted properly. The boost without the APC valve connected should be 0,45 bar (you can also press the brake pedal just enogh to turn on the brake lights to switch the APC off and then check the boost).
    hej elken!

tack sa mycket for your help :-)

i guess i made a mistake in my description,the boost goes only up to 2/3 of the yellow area...

mvh,

tim

Helt original
    Reg.datum
    nov 2005
    Medlem#
    Yeah that's low. Even with original software you should go all the way out on the yellow part of the bar.
    But also check every vacuum "hose". Otherwise the things you have already mentioned is good to start with.
    900S -92, 90000 Aero -91, 9-3 SE -00, 9-3 Vector -03

Helt original
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    First, connect a high quality boost meter that shows your boost pressure exactly.

Second, adjust the boost on the actuator to 0,45 bar without the APC valve connected (or with the foot on the brake).

Third, disconnect the battery + for a few minutes and reconnect it. Then make a "adaptation" to make sure the Trionic box sets the boost and fuel to the right levels. To do so, the engine must have reached normal temerature. Dont do this with a cold engine. Do several runs (maybee three) with full throttle between the rpm range 1500-5000. The measuring area for Trionic is if i´m correct 2250-4750rpm and this rpm range must take more than 3-4 seconds to pass, so doing it in 2:nd gear is useless, use 3:rd och 4:th gear (and find a long straight). After that the boost pressure should be stabile.

Finally, i would have tried to do the adaptation first. If you are lucky the problem is solved with that.

If the problem still is there....come back for more help

I hope you understand
    9-5 2,3t SC Biopower -09

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jan 2006
    thanks a lot guys!

i will try all the hints you gave me and report here as soon as i find the reason for the boost problem!

have a nice sunday

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jan 2006
    hej guys

one pipe that went to the throttle house valve was gone,i placed it back and changed the magnetoid valve,now i have TOO MUCH boost

what can that be?

i have full boost but then there is always a fuel cut-off...

med vänlig hälsning,

tim

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jan 2006
    can it be that the magnetoid/apc valve i changed was also broken or why so much pressure now?

Individuell mappning
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av turbotim
    can it be that the magnetoid/apc valve i changed was also broken or why so much pressure now?
    Yes, it´s possible

Other things to check
    * The hose "C" (compressor <=> Solenoid valve) is sometimes clogged with dirt (oil). Check also the connection on the compressor if there are any dirt.
    * The hose to the MAP-sensor (leakage).
    9000 Aero -91, 9000 Aero -93, 900 T8 -81 , 900 T16 -89, 900 Aero -85, 900 Cab -94, 95 -62, BM425 -59, 9-5 -05, 9-5 Aero -07

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jan 2006
    hej och tack sa mycket :-)

both valves were "trasig" ;-)

now my baby runs well again.

so as in 50% of pressure problems it was this magnetoid valve,in the other 50% the reason are women...

Liknande ämnen

1. V-POWER
    Av glenn i forum Allmänt
    Svar: 40
    Senaste inlägg: 2021-10-12, 13:31
  2. 9-5 aero koppling vs bio-power koppling
    Av Apex i forum Chassi, bromsar och transmission
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2010-05-06, 23:39
  3. 9-5 Bio Power 2,3 Aero - när kommer den från SAAB?
    Av Corleone i forum Motor och motorstyrning
    Svar: 20
    Senaste inlägg: 2006-07-23, 13:06

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •