Resultat 1 till 3 av 3

Ämne: Saab 9000 colour code list

Saab 9000 colour code list

Hi!

Sorry for writing in English, but you probably wouldn't understand a word of my Swedish.. :-)

Hi!

Perhaps some of you might be interested in the 9000 colour code list I've compi.. Erm, scratch all that, it now covers all models!

We've combined forces with Ryan of saabhistory.com and the site is cooler, better and larger than ever before!

The new link:

http://www.saabhistory.com/colors.html

If you have a picture of a car that's not yet in the database or if you have any corrections to make to the list itself, then please email them to either:

vjouppi at sci.fi or info at saabhistory.com

Please note:
    # You will remain the copyright owner of any pictures you send, and your name will be listed in the contributors section, unless you want to remain anonymous.
    # Please check whether the list already has a picture of the colour code you're about to submit
    # Please submit pictures that have only one car in them, if at all possible.
    # Please provide pictures in jpg format, size 640x480 (this is due to disk quota limitations)
    # Please blank out any registration plates yourself, I will only resize the pictures, if submitted in a different size.
    # Please include the colour code in the filename! eg. 242.jpg for a Ruby Red car.

Thanks in advance for any submissions / corrections and I hope the list is of some use to someone. :-)
    Saab 9-5 Aero Wagon '02
    Saab 9000 CC 2.3T '92/'96
    Saab 900 2D T16 '89/'91
    Saab 900 4D Finlandia T16A '82/'90

Helt original
    Reg.datum
    dec 2004
    This is a nice page with car colors http://www.paintscratch.com/search.htm

Thanks for the tip.. They gave me permission to use their HTML colour codes.. :-) However I guess I might try and pick better examples from the pictures sometime later on.

Paintscratch.com's database has a few errors and it's also missing many of the newer codes, so please double check before ordering.

The reason I started to collect photos of cars is, that the colours look quite different when painted onto a car and in the sunlight.

It's much easier to decide what colour your next 9000 will be if you can see how it's going to look in the real world. :-)
    Saab 9-5 Aero Wagon '02
    Saab 9000 CC 2.3T '92/'96
    Saab 900 2D T16 '89/'91
    Saab 900 4D Finlandia T16A '82/'90

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •