I bought a 900 1988 2 liter kat in the north of Sweden with 180000km I drove it 5000km to my home in Spain.

I got the car in a barn and I had to replace the distributor on site, I didnt have the time to make a proper adjustment of the idle speed and the ignition timing on site. I could drive the car 5000km without not issue and also I got the car to the anual inspection in Sweden and they didnt say anything about result of gas analysis, so I asume that the ignition system shouldnt be so bad.

The thing is that now in Spain I want to change the sparks, adjust the idle speed and the ignition timing.

I got some questions

1REgarding the adjusting the IDLE speed my car has an idle speed off about 1200rpm so I asume that I have to adjust the screw located in the throttle housing. Is that correct? can anyone point in a pic where is the throttle housing?

2 Regarding the ignition timing I understand that I have to point with an strobolight to the flywheel and check that the rotation marks are aligned. But, can anyone point where is the flywheel in my car.

And the last question is what should i do first, adjust the idle speed or the ignition timing?

Regards