Resultat 1 till 7 av 7

Ämne: Hur fungerar vevhusventilation B207

Helt original
    Reg.datum
    maj 2010

Hur fungerar vevhusventilation B207

Skulle någon Wis kunna förklara för mig hur vhv funkar på denna motor? Går trycket direkt tillbaka in i kompressorhuset? Det är inte som på og 9-3/9-5 med oil catch m.m.

Finns ingen tråd mig vetande och i hayens boken står det inte allt för mycket
    Ng 9-3ss 2.0t

Grundladd
    Reg.datum
    jun 2016
    The combustion gases passing the piston rings are collected in the crankcase and must be discharged from the engine through the crankcase ventilation. This is firstly to prevent excessive pressure in the crankcase and secondly to vent the water vapour and hydrocarbons from combustion. As the crankcase gases contain hydrocarbons, they cannot be discharged into the atmosphere but must be recycled into the cylinders to be combusted. The engine crankcase ventilation system is therefore a closed system.

The crankcase gases formed are first passed to an oil trap integrated in the timing cover where the gases are separated from the oil. The oil runs back to the engine oil pan while the gases are passed to the engine cylinders.

The crankcase ventilation system works in two different ways, depending on whether the engine is working at low or high load.

Function, low engine load

At low engine load, the pressure in the intake manifold is relatively low and a strong negative pressure predominates. The crankcase gases are passed from the oil trap via a duct in the cylinder head to a check valve fitted in the intake manifold. From the check valve the gases are passed through a duct which opens into the intake manifold. In the intake manifold the crankcase gases are mixed with the intake air and passed into the engine cylinders where they are burned.

Function, high engine load

At high engine load, the pressure in the engine intake manifold is relatively high. There is therefore no reduced pressure which can draw the crankcase gases into the intake manifold. The check valve in this case is closed. The crankcase gases are passed from the oil trap via a hose to the turbo inlet, where reduced pressure predominates. Here the crankcase gases are mixed with the turbo intake air and passed to the engine cylinders via the engine intake manifold.

2 användare gillar detta inlägg

Helt original
    Reg.datum
    maj 2010
    Tack så mycket

Sugmotor jerry32s avatar
    Reg.datum
    jan 2011
    Medlem#
    Artikelnummer:55557180
    Har köpt från Maptun tidigare.

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jan 2017
    Medlem#
    -
    Det finns ju några andra backventiler i systemet. En till höger i närheten av oljekylaren och en till vänster när man står framför motorn.
    Någon som vet hur man får bort slangkopplingen från insuget till höger under spjällhuset i bilden? Tänkte provblåsa o se om den funkar.
    IMG_9718[1].jpg

Moderator flasets avatar
    Reg.datum
    sep 2004
    Medlem#
    På samma sätt som du har lossat anslutningen på EVAP-ventilen som syns i bild...
    9³ Aero SS -03, 9³ Aero Coupé -02, 900T16 Cab -89 & 900T8 -85 på garaget.org || Tech 2

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jan 2017
    Medlem#
    -
    Tack för snabbt svar.
    Dom ser lite annorlunda ut på kopplingen till evap ventilen var det tydligt var man skulle tycka för att lossa den o det gick lätt. Ska testa igen.
    Är ju lite svårare att få ner fingrarna bakom insuget.

Liknande ämnen

1. [LÖST] Halvljus fungerar ej men valselljus fungerar. 9000
    Av berkbs i forum Ljud och elektricitet
    Svar: 6
    Senaste inlägg: 2011-09-10, 16:34
  2. Vevhusventilation og 900 t16
    Av Folke_ i forum Allmänt
    Svar: 1
    Senaste inlägg: 2006-06-04, 19:01

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar