Resultat 1 till 1 av 1

Ämne: ICM3 strange behaviour. *Problem*

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    feb 2015
    Medlem#
    -

ICM3 strange behaviour. *Problem*

Ok, so. Alot of things have been going on with my icm3. At least, the symptoms manifest themselves there.

First 1-10 minutes after i start my car, the stereo will suddenly shut off, with a pop sound.
    The icm3 goes black, no sound, not from the side blinkers or anything.

Then it will restart, sometimes with sound working and continuing playing music where it left off, and sometimes it will just turn the screen on, but no music.

What i do thes is press cd, and the icm3 will shut off, before it goes back on again. Then it maybe after a couple of "restarts" start playing music where it left off.

The last couple of days the behaviour have gotten stranger.
    The sound changes. It sound like only the door speakers make sound, and the bass is doubled, or something. Also, when this happens, i can't turn it off when i push the power button. the music continues. Also no volume control, only change of track... But, with a few seconds delay. After this, when i came home last night, i turned off the car, and everything went dark as normal... exept, the music continued playing. So i had to pull the plug from the ehu to make it stop.

Here is a video of what i'm talking about. It's not the amp1. It's been replaced because i thought that was the problem.

Senast redigerat av yesiamabro den 2016-08-27 klockan 23:34.

Liknande ämnen

1. ICM3
    Av bollman i forum Pryltorget säljes
    Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2016-02-22, 09:27
  2. Har fått problem med installation av stereon Icm3 9-3sc
    Av bananmanen i forum Ljud och elektricitet
    Svar: 4
    Senaste inlägg: 2011-03-08, 15:15
  3. Strange spoiler on a pre-87 Airflow 900
    Av slapps i forum International SAAB related talk
    Svar: 2