Resultat 1 till 5 av 5

Ämne: Door bass speaker crackle

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    feb 2015
    Medlem#
    -

Door bass speaker crackle

So, i have switched speakers, to find out if it was the reason.
    It's not. The speaker is fine. And the speaker wire connects to the plug as it should.

What is causing this? It's only on the passenger side, and only the bass speaker.

The song is: Jordan Comolli - Dusk
    Senast redigerat av yesiamabro den 2016-07-24 klockan 23:30.

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    feb 2015
    Medlem#
    -
    Update

I took out the amp 1 from under the seat. No corrosion on either side.
    To my big surprice it was totally clean inside also. Just a little bit dust.

I have little or no bass from the left, that one just crackles. Can only hear it with the ear right next to it. The right one crackles like a maniac.

It also crackles when i adjust the volume.

Tonight i played a bit with the balance, and with everything balanced to the right, at full bass, loud volume, clean sound. As i adjust the balance towards the midle, everything is just noise. When i balance to the left, no bass at all.

So, it's not a connection problem,(i guess) because i can play loud as hell when all is balanced to the right. And the speakers are not blown.

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    feb 2015
    Medlem#
    -
    update

I changed the amp1, to a amp i know works. Still the same problem. still the same crackle. low sounding crackle on the left speaker, and no bass, and a lot of crackle on the right side, with bass.

What is my next step here?

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    feb 2015
    Medlem#
    -
    I have sound!!

I was thinking about why the sound was so good when balanced to the far right. So, i took out that speaker, and put on the left, and balanced far left.
    Before there was no bass there, just a low crackle. Now there was bass, and pure sound.

The left speaker that made no sound, just a low crackle, was broken. But not because of use,,, just because it hasn't been used in a very long time, i think. When i touched the element it sounded like it had dried up, very hard for me to explain in english. But, it was kind of stuck.

And as odd as it is, the broken left speaker, made the right speaker sound bad also! Even if that one was just fine. So. The speaker that made the worst noise was in fact in good shape.

So, i took the case from the left, and put another R side bass speaker in there, put a bit of extra wiring in there, as i had to turn the element 180 degrees to make room for the terminals. and mounted in place.

Now everything is just fine, good bass, can play really loud, no distortion.

Forumambassadör HeRmANs avatar
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    Kjempeflott!
    Thanks for the updates and the feedback.
    99 GL -83 | 95 -00 SC 2.3t steg 4 | Saab 93 Aero -02 |Saab 93 -03 | 95 Aero -05 SS BioPower steg 3 | 95 Aero -07 SC Anniversary BioPower steg 1 (Steg 1+ inköpt!) | 95 Vector -07 SS 2,3t BioPower | Saab 95 Griffin -09 SS 2,3t BioPower |

Liknande ämnen

1. Bygga om kjolar 5D <-> 3D NG900 och OG9-3
    Av IceMan80 i forum Bilvård, utseende och styling
    Svar: 10
    Senaste inlägg: 2023-09-22, 22:04
  2. 9-5 SC -06 dörr på en -04'a
    Av loket900 i forum Bilvård, utseende och styling
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2016-02-03, 15:30
  3. Bass å SlutSteg i saab 07 "hjälp"
    Av asswhiper i forum Ljud och elektricitet
    Svar: 3