Resultat 1 till 20 av 2701

Ämne: Min Norske 9-5 Estate Prosjekt.

Steg 1 Positivs avatar
    Reg.datum
    aug 2014
    Medlem#

Smile Min Norske 9-5 Estate Prosjekt.

Hello.

My name is Bent, and am 56 years old. And coming from Oslo, Norway. I'm not a mechanic by profession, but have it only as a hobby. Posting a project thread on my 9-5 Estate 2000 mod. 280hp and 410 Nm

Done some with my car since I bought it. So here is what I've done so far. And what is will be done with the car in the future.
    Also mentions that this is my first Saab, and also the first car I have with turbo.

This is how the car looked like, when I brought it in Brumunddal (place in Norway) 01/15/14. The price I gave for the car was Nkr. 15000, - And the car, had run 249.000 km.

So here we go.

So after some washing, leather cleaning and polishing.

Got me a 2001 car for parts for Nkr. 2,500 - Where it was newly fitted Bilstein B8 shocks, and a new 2.5 "half pipe system. Otherwise, 16" alloy wheels, which I have used in the winter. Tok all the parts from the vehicle, that I can use for reserve.

When I changed the discs and mounted B8 shocks, did I also put on eback springs. And I took and reconditioned handbrake thoroughly.

Put on standard disc with brake pads. And Bilstein shocks. Cleaning and refurbished and had hammer paint on.

Since the headlights from the part car was in top condition, I replace those, after some cleaning.

Mounted Carbone imitation on the dashboard and doors.

Fitted into a 7" player with gps video. Also replaced all speakers. Uses the original amplifier to the speakers, and has a separate monoblock for sub`n.

And then I went over what is done with rust on the car. I replaced the corner ranks in the trunk, I see that there is some rust in the well on both sides.

Would try and take the rust my Self, but it was not good at all So I send it away to be done from an professional painter. Beyond that, there is no rust on the car.

The first time I try and take rust. And it was not so good

Then the professionals did it. And then it become nice. Just had to try myself.

So then was it that I had painted rear fender and door. But the deal was that they would also paint the front door, in order to avoid separating the old and new paint. But he believed that it was not necessary and varnish door promotion, which was the deal, and one looks at the color separation. But that can happen when you negotiating down the price so much that they will not do the hole job. Find out afterwards that they made a bad deal. But never mind. Am going to paint the whole car enyway
    Looks just divide by direct sunlight on the car, but it holds for me. And then there was something rust on the bottom of the hatch behind, which was also taken. And mounted on the new.

The rims can be seen in the images above, came with when I bought the car. But they were border ran, and unattractive. So I sanded them down and painted them. Here the result was, okay. Bought new tires and they were used last summer. But for next season, there will be 18 "or 19" Zito Milano wheels. As shown below.

Here's Zito rims.

When I do not like chrome grill. I took and remove all of the chrom, and sanded and varnished it. But the painting was not made by me By painting the car, I will remove the bar that Saab emblem sits on, and have net with emblem where only turbo. Mounted also Roof spoiler, which was primed and painted. And eyelids.

It is well mostly it is done with the car exterior. When I wanted and get more hp, I had to put myself into what needed to be updated. Replaced the original turbo with a Mitsubishi TD04HL and replacing ic with an aluminum from KL racing, cobra intake, snorkel from diesel car, 3 "Maptun down pipe flexipipe, 2.3l aero clutch mm.

Ic.

Snorkel.

Cobra tube. Changed the various impeller and multirem.

Switched also out servo pump when the one I had had begun and howl at the steering wheel. So buy a new non-original from Latvia, via ebay. But it was just ****, so I sent it back. Took and mounted the one I had lying from the part car, as mentioned earlier. And then was it well.

Aero clutch, and program box from the tuning company.

Down pipe with flexi pipe being fitted in these days.

Got me a pressure tube in aluminum, which is sanded and polished. Also received the other day silicone hoses. And I bought discs and pads from EBC. The discs are 308 mm.

So it was cool and vacuum hoses. And it was a challenge and get
    some clips to the cooling hoses on.

Plasted and painted battery tray.

So I installed a new windshield, fog lamps, fuel filter, water thermostat, interior filter, Hendler the space heater, when it did not come hot on the one the left side, when the vehicle was purchased. Oil filter, engine oil and pears in the instrument panel. And it was a challenge, for the reason that I first switched the bulbs had gone. Put the meter back, and then there were others who seemed. Did it sometimes, and then it was finally good. But now it has gone a bulb at the gas meter, and it will be replaced when I replace the dashboard of one that is completely black. And I shall have beige seats and door trim, and black carpet. From 2006 to 2010 mod.

The car will then be like this, with the new interior. Being well that I have to travel to Sweden and find such a set. And if it is from a chopped I will stay there until the parts are replaced. Only dash I take with me and change at home.

So will I replace the steering wheel with one from Maptun, and the floor mats.

So with fog, it'll be something like this.

Then I ordered grill for fog lights. And grill is a Bmw E83. Be adapted to the fender. Is not always best to buy on eBay, then the most inexpensive I got over there, was Nkr. 157, - incl. Shipping pr. side. While I got it from GS automobile (Oslo) for only Nkr 76, - pr. side. (it is inclusive. My 20% discount)

So will I replace the original aluminium grill, which is something simple stuff. But get one, in hard plastic.

Yes, then there will be a trip to Sweden just after Easter. Got pictures of the seats and doorcover from my 07 mod. present day. And as you can see from the photos, the seats / door trims, without appreciable wear. So after a thorough wash and skin cleanser, so it should be good. Get more pictures tomorrow, the rest of the interior is from two 07 Estate cars.

[img]

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m436/banangutten/Saab%209-5%202015/Montere%20Nyere%20Seter%20mm/cid_654B0099-52B5-4C38-A310-D1564364FCDD.jpg[/img]

Pressure pipe from an 98.

Things that were replaced.

Roof rail, Seats, Carpet, Center console, headlining, dashboard (not changed yet) Everything in the luggage, door trim, belts, carpet, mirrors, sun visors.

Got Dump valve from speed-part, who is in metal. Also got valves to wheel rims.

I have made new hole, the tank lid opener. Mounted switches next to each other, since I found it most practicable.

Going to change the mirror from my 00 to one from a my 05.

The grill I will use in the fender and grille between the headlights.

The lamps come as clear, dark and yellow design. Selected dark as pictured, as it would be best to red fender and black grill.

Then I have clean the engine compartment. First pictures are when I bought the car a year ago. So with repeated washing and polishing, this is the result.

New mats.

Started to work on the fog lights on the fender.

Then I change the dashboard to one from an my 08. I point on where the bolt is, to remove the dash.

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...t/DSC_0002.jpg

Then I change the dashboard to one from an my 08. I point on where the bolt is, to remove the dash.

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...d/P4296020.jpg

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...d/P4296063.jpg

New bulbs in The speedometer.

Then I need a new steering wheel.

Dismantling of mirrors for painting.

Then I got the foglights.

Clean the interior and dry cleaning the seats.

Use Autoglym.

I work now with and find a solution, how I can get digital instruments for the Saab. Is in dialogue with a fellow person from Asia, which has agreed to and enter into a cooperation and make a special digital instrument panel with me.

Having done this once before, with a Bmw e28 1983 mod. This was with a guy from Poland. It becomes somewhat easier this time, when Bmw`n had no light in the needles, so I had to use fluorescent paint and UV diode. So that it would look like needles illuminated.

We'll see what I'm getting into, but here is a picture of how the custom-made disks where on Bmw`n.

Then I got the technical book.

Then my contact in Germany withdrawn from making Plasma speedometer. But still I have one person in Poland, Malaysia and England. So we'll see. Going to send down a meter I have lying. Coming back later proposals on how it will look like.

Another thing I thought of. Is and assemble strips of lights in the doors and dashboard. Has many light strips at my home, with an adjustment for how strong I want it to light up. So there had been an idea and do this, when the car be painted, for then shall the door trims and door handles of.

Here are two types of strips I have. And below is how they work with lights on. Think my lights blue.

Eu control of the car today, and zero errors

I have found one that will create a special plasma speedometer to me. And here is some picture, how its going to be

Hi

Anybody have any suggestions for what type of steeringwheel I should buy. Possibly someone who has experience with the two I post pictures of.

So no body have experiece with this kind of steeringwheel. Never mind, I have to tell you then, when I get mine.

I have bought me an acquisition of dimmable mirror, and dampers to the tailgate. When I dismounted the two 07 models, and my own interior. I saw that it was liking oil, from all dampers. And because it just hangs oil drops down from mine, it is stupid and get oil on the interior roof lining. Then when it goes through, there will be brands.

So I have gone to the acquisition of chicken legs. When there is some slack in the one I have. And I notice some vibration around 120 km.

So I sanded and painted the twin pipe, with heat resistant paint.

How it looked, with the purchase.

So after having sanded the part.

And so it become.

Then there was the instrument. And here's a draft on how it is. Since I've manuel box, will automate, tcs and sport winter be removed. And I can choose between Saab name or logo. So it going to be SAAB.

Being possibly the only one in the world with such an instrument. For I do not know if he will make more of them.

Then the steering wheel is bought and paid for. And since they have it in stock, and will send it tomorrow. I should soon have it. So with the steering wheel, and the meter. I lack only mass switches in the roof, and some more light inside. So I'm ready for take off. hehe

So I'll try and get the same solution to the sid and device for heat. In the same design as the meter. But will first have meter and see how it is.

Then there was one more thing.

Ordered the other day badges for bonnet and tailgate. Shall also have they, on the center of wheels. Think it will be well with the black against the red paint. But it is not set in until after the car is painted.

Hello

And this is the final result.

Then I got the mobile holder, today.

Hi

Wants and replace the shift lever, but with one that is shorter. And has a sporty look. Any suggestions where I can buy it.

Then I got the alarm today, after having complained, and sent it back to England. Where diodes and batteries were replaced. So then I hope, that it does not begin and make noise again. For a period

What about this. Enybody here who have some experiense.

http://www.genuinesaab.com/catalog/p...roducts_id=740

http://www.genuinesaab.com/catalog/p...roducts_id=801

Then I have done the first part. And must wait until tomorrow, with and take off the excess construction foam, and ad trowel.

After having allowed it to dry overnight. From Saturday to Sunday. It turned out, it was so packed in with tape. So some foam was not through dry. But soft in certain areas. So removed some tape, and foam. And then I start up again, this morning.

And so it looked this morning. Since it looks like key cheese, one can even suspect that there have been mouse afoot. But if so, he have gum rest of his life.

Then its the painter who have to do the rest. Since the bumper and car will be painted anyway.

Since there are two more weeks until I will deliver the car for painting. And dont want the trowel to be wet, and start and bubble afterwards. I now got something else and run with. Until the Saab is painted. Will in the meantime, before coating. Assembling various other parts.

Today I got fitted up the twin pipe. And after having welded a couple of extra points, to the rear of the mufler. Its now perfect fit, to the car.

Got delivered the steering wheel of the door a few minutes ago. And since seller selected only 35 Euro, as value. And noted that there was a used wheel in return. There was no extra charge.

Mount the wheel, when the new plate for the speedometer comes.

Then I've got the new pedal set, from Italy. Very pleased with both the quality and design.

Regarding the steering wheel will not be mounted, until I get the car back from painting.

Mentioned to You earlier, that I shall have lights in the doors, and possible in the dashboard. And then it will be something like the picture. Have control for led lights, so I can adjust the brightness. The light will work when putting on the ignition. Shall be dus lighting while driving. Since I've have so nice interior, it is important that I can see it, at all hours

Something like this.

Yes, then I started with various dismantling, before coating. Was eager to see how it looked, under the door moldings. And it was rustfree

The same was it behind the lists, at middle at the doors. Here also no rust.

Otherwise dismantled I headlining, door trims behind, lists, all on the tailgate and upper brake light. Mounted also up the mirror, and started assembling the pedal set. Will do me finish with the pedals to Monday.

So I mounted up absorber to tailgate. Used my legs, and get the hatch up, so I got clipped on the absorber.

When it becomes to chips on the bonnet, at long driving. I am now in dialogue with a guy from Bosnia. And he currently has not for Saab. So he going to make one for me. And he wants and contribute to my project. Will he send it to me for free. So within a few days, he will find a 9-5 and take the measuring he needs.

The cover will only be installed by a long distance drive.

Here are pictures of how it will look.

Is in contact with a nice Swedish. Who will sell me a new gearshift.

Yes then, I have done something today. As to mount up pedals. Disassembled bumper and some more.

Poor picture.

Has welded up a couple of extra attach to the exhaust system.

Then I've been and got fitted, Zito WP111 rims on the car. Dimension on wheels is, 108x5 Et 40 8.5" Hub 73.1 Tires 225x40/19" Must tell me very happy with the result

Have not mounted center cups, as I wait for Saab badges.

So has I bougth lists, under the doors, in silver finish. Looks a lot better than the black.

See it here, under the front door.

And so a better picture of the pedals.

Maybe I should drop, the rear bumper

Done a few things today too. Dismantled several parts of the car. And custom the fog lights in the bumper. So have I mounted up the new channel skirt, on the old. And kl. 11:00 tomorrow I'll deliver the car for painting. Being in the workshop self out the day. Then I will disassemble the rest of the parts, to be painted.

Then I dismantled the rest of what is needed. Went smoothly, apart from it and get out of the door handles. Especially on the driver's side. It was a true nightmare. So do not look forward to and mount it back. The person in the picture, is the painter. It's good that he keeps a fast pace. Hehe He starts tomorrow. And Thursday, I visited him, and take a few more pictures. Must document most as posible.

Have sample mounted bumpers, for and adapt, and create appropriate holes.

Then I'll order up, emblem in the grille. But do not know which one to go for. So I order both, so I get to see which one fits best.

Having dismantled handle from the frame to the door handle. For best results when refinishing. I will paint the handle in the same color as the wheels and roof rail. Something similar to the attached picture.

So I've got the emblems, which will sit on the rims. And the small, is for the center of the airbag.

So here we go again.

Then I received the plasma disc. And here's how it looks like. Will be better when it is plugged into the car, which also sticks will lit up. And since they glow orange. will it fits well to light in sid and the heater part. Only mounted it in a meter I have left.

So did I bought a new framework, for the license plate. With brushed steel finish. Will fit well to the roof rails and wheels. And today I have also been to the Vehicle Office, and ordered me new license plate.

Retrieved also lock, for the driver's door. And three nuts for mounting the door handle. They were simply gone during disassembly.

Then I have today visited refinisher. And he and a another guy has really worked hard yesterday and today. Refinisher has also taken several pictures during the renovation, which he will send me by mail. And that I will post here later.

I have also done something today. Cut out the inner part of the frame grille. Adapted and glued the new, with tech7. It should be sanded / sparkles and painted. One will see the signal horns, so I has to move them to some another place.

Then I have ordered, various new lamps. And badges on the tailgate and bonnet.

The painting taking longer than envisaged. But here's a snapshot, from the painter. Said he going to paint the parts tomorrow, and I'll start assembly on Saturday

Then I have taken some pictures of the car. And tomorrow I will start, and assemble the parts.

4 användare gillar detta inlägg

Senast redigerat av Positiv den 2016-06-12 klockan 23:18.

Steg 1 Positivs avatar
    Reg.datum
    aug 2014
    Medlem#
    Nå kommer diverse som er gjort.

Da jeg byttet skivene Og monterte B8 demperen med Eback fjærer, tok jeg og overhalte håndbrekket grundig.

Standard skiver med klosser. Og bilstein demperene. Rengjorde pusset og hadde på hammerlakk.

Da lyktene fra delebilen var i top stand, byttet jeg ut de som satt på bilen, som hadde noen mindere sprekker. Etter og ha vasket først.

Pusset og lakkert ramme og bærearmer.

Montert carbone etterlikning på dashbord og dører.

Montert inn en spiller med gps video mm. Også byttet ut samtlige høytalere. Bruker den orginale forsterkeren til høytalerene, og har en egen monoblokk for sub`n.

Da fortsetter jeg i morgen.

Mvh
    Bent

Forumambassadör HeRmANs avatar
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    Ett tips! domkraften som följer med bilen är inte att rekommendera annat än i nödfall, om du behöver hissa bilen fler gången försök skaffa en enkel garagedomkraft, de är säkrare.
    Var rädd om dig

Och bilen börjar bli fin

1 användare gillar detta inlägg

99 GL -83 | 95 -00 SC 2.3t steg 4 | Saab 93 Aero -02 |Saab 93 -03 | 95 Aero -05 SS BioPower steg 3 | 95 Aero -07 SC Anniversary BioPower steg 1 (Steg 1+ inköpt!) | 95 Vector -07 SS 2,3t BioPower | Saab 95 Griffin -09 SS 2,3t BioPower |

Steg 1 Positivs avatar
    Reg.datum
    aug 2014
    Medlem#
    Ser den Herman Men hadde en jekk til, som ikke er så lett å se. Så det ble ikke noe press på jekken som følger bilen. Var kun for og ha en større stabilitet.

Her ser du jekken.

Også tectylbehandlet hjulbuene. Og kjøpte nye holdere for dempere fjærer bak.

Da fortsetter jeg i et nytt innlegg.

Mvh
    Bent

Steg 1 Positivs avatar
    Reg.datum
    aug 2014
    Medlem#
    Så da blir det og gå over hva som er gjort med rusten, på bilen. Da jeg byttet ut hjørnetrekkene i bagasjerommet, ser jeg at det er noe rust i brønnen på begge sider. Noe jeg ikke har gjort noe med enda. Da jeg skal ta det om ca. to mnd. Da jeg skal til Riga for hel lakkering av bilen. Som er gjennom en bekjent, som har en bror som er gift med ei derfra. Som selv har lakkert to biler der.

Kommer til og kjøre til Stockholm, og så ta ferja over. Så blir jeg i Riga til bilen er ferdig. Må følges opp vet du Prisantydning på jobben ligger på ca. 10.000,- Dette er noe jeg vil komme tilbake til, på et senere tidspunkt.

Ville prøve og ta rusten Selv, men det ble ikke bra i det heletatt Så jeg satte det bort til fagfolk. Utover det, er bilen nå mer eller mindere rustfri.

Første gangen jeg prøver og ta rust selv. Og det var ikke mye og skryte av

Så tok fagfolk tak i det. Og da ble det bra. Måtte bare prøve selv

Så da ble det til at jeg fikk lakkert bakskjerm og dør. Men avtalen var at de skulle også lakkere fremre dør, for og unngå skille på gammel og ny lakk. Men han mente at det ikke var nødvendig og lakke dør fremme, noe som var avtalen, og man ser skille på fargen. Men sånn kan det gå når man forhandler ned prisen så mye at de som skal gjøre jobben, finner ut i ettertid at de har gjort en dårlig avtale. Men samme kan det jo være, skal jo snart lakkere hele bilen enyway

Ser kun skillet ved direkte sollys på bilen, men det holder for meg. Og så var det noe rust nederst på luka bak, som også ble tatt. Og montert på nye Saab emblemer fremme og bak.

Stay tune.

Steg 1 Positivs avatar
    Reg.datum
    aug 2014
    Medlem#
    Felgene som man ser på bildene over, fulgte med når jeg kjøpte bilen. Men de var kantkjørte, og lite pene. Så jeg pusset de ned og lakkerte de. Her ble resultatet, helt greit. Kjøpte nye dekk, og de ble brukt sist sommer. Men for neste sesong, blir det 18" eller 19" Zito Milano felger. Som vist nedenfor.

Etter og ha pusset ned kantene ble de slik.

Her er Zito felgene.

Da jeg ikke liker chrome grill. Tok jeg og pelte av chromen og pusset og lakkerte den. Men lakkeringa ble ikke gjort av meg Ved lakkering av bilen, vil jeg ta bort stangen som Saab emblemet sitter på, og ha netting med emblem hvor det kun står turbo. Monterte også takvinge, som ble grunnet og lakkert. Og øyelokk.

Så var det takspoiler.

Så var det øyelokkene.

Stay tune.

Steg 1 Positivs avatar
    Reg.datum
    aug 2014
    Medlem#
    Det er vel stort sett det som er gjort med bilen utvendig. Da jeg ønsket og få flere hk, måtte jeg sette meg inn i hva som måtte oppdateres. Byttet ut den orginale turboen med en Mitsubishi TD04HL, og bytter ut ic med en i aluminium fra KL racing, cobra innsug, snorkel fra diesel bil, 3" Maptun downpipe med flexirør, 2.3l aero clutch mm.

Har hatt en meget hyggelig dialog med Fredrik Åberg hos maptun, og etter og ha sendt en ecu jeg hadde liggende til han, har det blitt lagt inn 255 hk og 400 nm. Men dette vil bli økt til 270 hk og 440 nm. Må bare få montert inn downpipen, jeg har anskaffet meg. Da stopper jeg der vedrørende effekten, for om jeg skal gå videre må jeg vel bytte ut stemplene. Men om motoren skulle rase, får vi se hva det blir til

Ic.

Snorkel.

Cobra røret. Byttet samtidig diverse løpehjul og multirem.

Byttet også ut servopumpen da den jeg hadde hadde begynt og ule ved rattutslag. Så kjøpe en ny uorginal fra Latvia, via ebay. Men det var bare dritten, så sendte den tilbake. Tok da og monterte den jeg hadde liggende fra delebilen, som nevnt tidligere. Og da ble det bra.

Aero clutch med boksen fra Maptun.

Downpipen med flexirøret, blir montert i disse dager.

Skaffet meg et trykkrør i aluminium, som er pusset og polert. Fikk også her om dagen silikon belgen. Og jeg har kjøpt skiver og klosser, fra EBC. Skivene fremme er 308 mm og da må jeg bytte ut klavene til kalipterene, som jeg har liggende. Trenger kun en puss. (puss på norsk, betyr renovere ) Skivene blir montert når sommerhjulene skal på. Greit med at det er litt pent der inne, når man får nye felger. Ogso blir det jo, noe bedre bremser.

Da tar jeg en liten pause, før jeg fortsetter.

Mvh
    Bent

Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    Trevligt Bent

99 GL -83 | 95 -00 SC 2.3t steg 4 | Saab 93 Aero -02 |Saab 93 -03 | 95 Aero -05 SS BioPower steg 3 | 95 Aero -07 SC Anniversary BioPower steg 1 (Steg 1+ inköpt!) | 95 Vector -07 SS 2,3t BioPower | Saab 95 Griffin -09 SS 2,3t BioPower |

Steg 1 Positivs avatar
    Reg.datum
    aug 2014
    Medlem#
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av HeRmAN Visa inlägg
    Trevligt Bent
    Jo, takk Herman. Kjøper det jeg kan brukt, og pusser det opp som nytt. Ellers blir det å få tak i deler til gunstigst mulig pris. Må huske på at dette er en gammel bil, og salgsverdien er begrenset.

Turboen kjøpte jeg i fra en hyggelig Kina kar, med navnet Alex. Og bet. kr. 1465,- inkl. frakt/tollbehandling. Har hatt den i 10 mnd. nå, og den fungerer fortsatt som den skal

Kjøle og vakumslangene, kom meg totalt på kr. 1410,-

Mvh
    Bent

Steg 1 Positivs avatar
    Reg.datum
    aug 2014
    Medlem#
    Så var det kjøle og vakum slangene. Og det var en utfordring og få på en del av kjøleslangene. Ikke minst den under servoen, og de på torpedoveggen. Hadde vært enklere om jeg hadde brukt slangeklemmer, men brukte de orginale klemmene, som ble en smule for stramme, med at silikonslangene er tykkere enn de orginale. Men med litt fett, så fikk jeg tilslutt samtlige på

Pussa og lakkerte batteri brettet.

Så har jeg montert ny frontrute, tåkelys, bensinfilter, vann termostat, kupefilter, Hendler til varmeapperatet, da det ikke kom varme på den ene siden, når bilen ble kjøpt. Olje filter, motorolje og pærer i instrumentpanelet. Og det var en utfordring, av den grunn at jeg først byttet pærene som hadde gått. Satte meteret tilbake, og da var det andre som ikke virket. Gjorde det noen ganger, og så ble det tilslutt bra. Men nå har det gått en pære ved bensinmåleren, og den vil bli byttet når jeg skifter ut dashbordet i et som er helt sort. Og jeg skal ha beige seter og dørtrekk, og sort gulv teppe. Fra en 2006 til 2010 mod.

Pærebytte.

Bilen blir da som denne, med det nye interiøret. Blir vel at jeg må reise til Sverige for og finne et slikt sett. Og om det blir fra en opphugger vil jeg bli der til delene er skiftet ut. Eneste dashbordet tar jeg med meg og bytter hjemme.

Så monterte jeg inn målere for turbotrykk, oljetemp, oljetrykk måler. Byttet også ut oljetemp måleren på motoren. Temp og trykk målerene ble koblet opp via en sandwich. Og turbo måleren via vakumslange. Er jo egentlig bare dritten. Så skal køpe noe bedre senere. Men måtte jo prøve meg frem, da det var første gangen jeg gjorde noe slikt.

Bytte av temp termostat mm.

Klokker.

Steg 1 Positivs avatar
    Reg.datum
    aug 2014
    Medlem#
    Så skal jeg bytte ut rattet med et fra Maptun, det samme gjelder gulvmattene.

For en tid siden var jeg i Uddevalla og kjøpte et nytt bodykit, fra Realcar. Som blir montert rett før bilen skal lakkeres. Når det gjelder frontfangeren har jeg mest lyst til og montere tåkelys, på hver sin side. Men det er ikke lett og finne en plate som dekker hullene. Så på et som er til Bora, men det hadde ikke riktig høyde. Men jobber med saken, så får vi se hva det blir til.

Jeg skal lakkere dørlister og håndtak i samme farge som bilen.

Slik at med tåkelys, at det blir noe alla dette.

Mvh
    Bent

Exceptionell mappning
    Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    Medlem#
    Grymt läcker sistabild.

http://www.garaget.org/rz
    9-3 Vector SC BioPower -09 Automat med Griffin-front. Har en rolig Cupra Ateca -19 nu.

Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av RZ Visa inlägg
    Grymt läcker sistabild.
    Äre Svarten?

Skulle varit Xenon i dimljusen för då blir det samma fätgtemp. som i Angeleye
    Jag har Xenon i min -05'a
    Var hittar med Angeleye till denna?

Steg 1 Positivs avatar
    Reg.datum
    aug 2014
    Medlem#
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av HeRmAN Visa inlägg
    Äre Svarten?

Skulle varit Xenon i dimljusen för då blir det samma fätgtemp. som i Angeleye
    Jag har Xenon i min -05'a
    Var hittar med Angeleye till denna?
    Vet ikke om du spør meg Herman. Men har ingen anelse vedrørende hvor man får kjøpt angeleye til 9-3. Fra mitt ståsted, var det og vise hvordan jeg ønsker og ha tåkelysene i fangeren, som likner noe på den jeg skal ha.

Mvh
    Bent

Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    En allmän fråga då bilden är i denna tråd, det var ganska snyggt med Angeleye på bilden.
    Och lite nyfiken på hur man hittar det och ev. pris.
    Edit> Hittade själv Matt D's bil
    They are 90mm Morimoto xbALed angel eyes ordered from www.theretrofitsource.com. I mounted them behind the circular opening in the plastic housing inside the headlights, and wired them to turn on with the "cruising" lights; A european option which is activated with a Tech 2.
    Fästen kanske du får bygga egna och sedan montera dimljus från 9-5 -06 med LED eller Xenon

Det finns lite olika på bl.a. http://www.xenonkungen.com/se/drl-va...rl-varselljus/

Senast redigerat av HeRmAN den 2015-03-20 klockan 15:56.

Steg 1 Positivs avatar
    Reg.datum
    aug 2014
    Medlem#
    Ja, det er det jeg må Herman. Med og tilpasse en egen plate. Men sliter med og finne noe som passer i åpningen på fangeren. Platen burde være ca. 24 cm lang og 19 cm. høy. Slik at jeg får festet den. Ønsker at ting skal se så orginalt ut som mulig. Og med tåkelysene blir fangeren noe mere compakt og orginalliknende, enn slik den fremstår i dag.

Som du ser av bildet, er det store rom og blende.

Noe slikt som dette. Har dialog med en kar fra Latvia, som skal se om han kan skaffe størrelsen på dekslene som jeg ønsker.

Eller at den har huller.

Og har tenkt å montere lyktene, med en brakett, slik at det ikke blir press på grillen.

Så om noen vet om hvor jeg kan anskaffe deksler i den størrelsen som nevnt over, hadde jeg satt pris på en tilbakemelling. Er det samme hvilken bil den er til, bare den har ca. målene. Takk.

Mvh
    Bent

Steg 1 Positivs avatar
    Reg.datum
    aug 2014
    Medlem#
    Hei.

Da har jeg bestilt grill til tåkelysene. Og grillen er til en Bmw E83. Skal tilpasses noe i forhold til egen fanger. Er ikke alltid det lønner seg og kjøpe på ebay, da den rimligste jeg kom over der, var kr. 157,- inkl. frakt pr. side. Mens jeg fikk den fra GS bildeler (holder til i Oslo) for kun kr. 76,- pr. side. (det er inkl. mine 20% rab.)

Denne.

Så bytter jeg den orginale nettingen, som er noe simple greier. Men en i hardplast.

Denne.

Skal også ha samme nettingen på grillen mellom lyktene. Og her skal jeg ta bort stangen som merket Saab er montert på.

Da blir det slik.

Mvh
    Bent

Steg 1 Positivs avatar
    Reg.datum
    aug 2014
    Medlem#
    Hei

Ja, da har jeg kjøpt meg 5 stk. felger, som skal hentes hos selger neste uke. Det er 19" Zito miracle 8" et 40 Ut i fra bildene jeg har fått tilsendt fremstår de som hele og pene.

Illustrasjonsbilde

Alle felgene ser ut som denne. Så med litt ekstra vask og puss, skulle det bli bra.

Er i dialog med et bilopphoggeri, sørøst i Sverige. Og de skal ha to biler fra 2007 som har lyst interiør med sort dashbord, tepper etc. Har bedt om bilder av interiøret på bilene, som han skal sende meg. Da det er ca. 60 mil fra Oslo, blir det til at jeg reiser ned dit, slik at jeg er der på morgenen. Demonterer fra egen bil, og monterer inn det nye. Det var ingen problem med at jeg utførte jobben hos dem. Da de har en stor hall, hvor jeg kan utføre jobben. Eneste jeg tar med hjem, er dashbordet, da det tar noe tid og bytte. Leier meg inn på et motell for natten, og reiser hjem neste dag.

Om interiøret er som jeg ønsker, og forventer. Reiser jeg ned dit, rett over påske. Eventuelt om jeg da ikke finner, noe her hjemme. Og hva mener dere, om hva man burde betale for alt innventar man trenger fra en 07 mod? Som er i god stand.

Noen inspirasjonsbilder

Mvh
    Bent

Reg.datum
    jan 2003
    Hmm undrans om jag skall ta ner X-style fronten som ligger under dammet på garagevinden...

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •