Resultat 1 till 5 av 5

Ämne: Portugal - Trollhattan

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    aug 2014
    Medlem#
    -

Portugal - Trollhattan

Hello, i am from Portugal and i am visiting Trollhattan. I am sorry if this is not the right place to post, but i dont understand sweedish and i couldnt found any presentation section.

I m in Trollhattan till 9 / august, i came here to visit the museum and to help my sister move here. She came here to work in a project for Saab.

I would like to know people here, it is the first time for us here and we are a litle bit lost

Before i go to Portugal i would like to buy a cheap saab for my sister (9000 / 900 / 9-3) A trionic would be great to converto to E85. For what i seeing from the city, everythung is a little bit far and the transports (bus and train) are expensive. So i think the best way to move here it will be a SAAB

I am a big saab fan, actually i am a member from SAABsPOTUGAL.com and i own 3 saabs.

So, if some of you guys want to meet and take a beer it would be great for me. We could talk a litle bit about Saabs and about Trollhattan.

Thanks in advance.
    Pedro Silva
    Portugal
    Senast redigerat av TesZero den 2014-08-03 klockan 17:19.

Steg 1 Purexs avatar
    Reg.datum
    jul 2007
    Medlem#
    Greetings, and welcome to our Saab site!

To find a Saab in Sweden isn't Hard
    Just puck one Thats nice and small amount of rust.
    The 900 With Trionic 5 is a great car, indeed With the Aero or Viggen bumpers/sideskirts/rear wing mounted.
    To convert to E85 With T5 is good but you Can only run E85 then.
    Good in summertime but at winter it Can Cause truoble if you dont have an electric engine heater.
    Common Problems are coldstart issues, when Weather temperatures are low and below 0 degrees.
    The same With the 9000 also With T5.
    Or you Need one ECU With gasoline program for winter and one ECU With E85 program for summer.

The Saab 9-3/9-5 With Trionic 7 Can do biopower, both E85 and gasoline.
    The 900/9000 have great engines and capable of 450hp+ without change pistons and rods.
    The 9-3/9-5 aint that good for tuning if you dont afford change rods and pistons,
    About 300hp is a reasonable power output that holds.
    In mind you Need to do oilchange more often.

With E85 especially you Need service more often.
    1000km-1500km is a good range to hold at E85.
    If you really live ur engine i Would do the same at gasoline

We have a great site to look on stuff for sale, www.blocket.se though only swedish language.
    But every sweed who sells his car do it there.

Hope you figure the site out and find the car you want.

Regards //
    Seat Tarraco 2.0T -19,Saab 9000 A50 2.3T 98a SQR, Robin Hood(Super 7) Saab 2.0T5, Saab OG9-3 Aero, XT1200ZE, Flipper 620, Hobby 720kfu.
    Medlem #6850

Grundladd Mangss avatar
    Reg.datum
    sep 2008
    Medlem#
    No offence but i daily drove my 9000 on E85 throughout the winter. Get a proper coldstart and tempcompensation tune and you can rock ethanol all year!

Although having one box for petrol and one for E85 is a very good solution aswell.

/Mangs
    SAAB 9000 2.0t Holset edition - Mangs Performance
    Garaget
    Pappas 9-5 2.0t kombi '02, spritmissbrukare

Steg 1 Purexs avatar
    Reg.datum
    jul 2007
    Medlem#
    Non taken!
    Seat Tarraco 2.0T -19,Saab 9000 A50 2.3T 98a SQR, Robin Hood(Super 7) Saab 2.0T5, Saab OG9-3 Aero, XT1200ZE, Flipper 620, Hobby 720kfu.
    Medlem #6850

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    aug 2014
    Medlem#
    -
    Hello, thank you for your answers
    I fell very wellcome.

About saab i know a litle bit about it :P

Yes, i would prefer a b204 / b234 trionic 5 (R )
    1st they are less expensive, then they can hold more then t7 b207 engine and... i dont really like oil sludge :P

At Portugal i have a b202 T16 300 hp, b234r all rebuild engine that is painting right now and a 9-3ss aero cabrio with a b208 T8 engine
    T16 and b208 runs on LPG.
    My sister and her boyfriend have a 9-3 b207 T7 with 280 hp.

Thanks about the blocket tip, i found it, but i need to know how to find saabs here ou close by... i will see it right now.
    Today i walked a lot... and we are buying everything to home... so... we really need a "cheap" car so i can make the service to it before i return to Portugal...

if someone knows about a saab close to here, just notice me

What is the proper section here in the forum that we can have our "board diary"?
    I can put some pictures of my SAABs.

And people from Trollhattan to take a coffe? is someone frm here?

I get crazy here... SAABs everywere... i took allreaddy more then 1000 photos....

It is a Saab Fan "Meca" with no doubt :P

Thank yo again, going to see the recomended web site trying to find something close.

I have a lot of questions about living here... bu i let it for anothr posts

Regards
    Pedro Silva
    Portugal

Liknande ämnen

1. Saab Portugal Club
    Av fdvieira i forum International SAAB related talk
    Svar: 1
    Senaste inlägg: 2009-07-22, 01:26
  2. Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2009-03-27, 22:58
  3. Hi from Portugal, 9-5 Aero owner