Hi, sorry I can't speak Swedish and Google translate will make me look even more dumb so please bare with me!

I've got a 9-3ss 2.8 v6 Aero currently running a JZW Stage 1 'aggressive' map and the clutch is really struggling in gears 4,5,6 @ WOT. I've been concentrating mainly on the audio side but now want to get back at the power game!
Here's mine:
http://www.uksaabs.co.uk/UKS/viewtopic. ... 5&t=116405

I've noticed there's quite a few tuned v6 cars on here running a lot more torque than I am so what's the preferred uprated clutch to go for if I want to get the car to stage 5 with the 19t or maybe a little more with another gt30? It would have to cope with around 500 ft/lbs...

There's not much choice back here in the UK except a Sachs uprated pressure plate (which I don't think is up to it as the extra clamping force seems low) and there's the Black Diamond stage 3 that PFS sell but I don't think this will do the job either!

I know a few guys in the US have gone for SPEC or Clutch Masters but I'd like a few other options if possible? Must be other choices!

Thanks Dave.