Resultat 1 till 2 av 2

Ämne: SAAB fuelpump

SAAB fuelpump

Hi guys n gals!
    My name is Allan (a nickname since childhood actually)
    This is my first post.
    I just joined a few moments ago and I feel like I have to say something clever, but it's impossible, since I am not a motormouth by nature.
    I chose this thread randomly...and now i'm here.
    First of all I have to apologize that I'm not a SAAB owner, but my daughter is.
    (I drive some Korean thing that's called Chevrolet).
    My problem is that my daughter got a problem with her 2000 9-3.
    It's the fuelpump. Today I promised her to change it for her.
    Now, I have heard, and read about a few ways of how to do it. Some people say you have to dissemble the fueltank, some say you make a hole under the backseat.
    Some say there is already a hole, but in the wrong place, because this is actually an Opel platform. (Wow, how Swedish is/was SAAB actually). And how come my "Chevy" is manufactured in Korea. BTW, I was about to buy a BMW ... made in Mexico!
    I hope I don't get banned from this site right away talking about other than SAAB, but I really hope somebody skilled enough can tell me/teach me/advice me about what's the best way of doing it.
    I have a garage with a lift and everything during next week, I have a friend who is more skilled than me...so why am I asking questions?
    Well, my daughter needs her car by the Christmas eve, when she returns from overseas,
    and I'm nervous.
    Allan
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free (J.W.von Goethe)

Steg 2
    Reg.datum
    maj 2003

Re: SAAB fuelpump

Citat Ursprungligen postat av AllanOne
    Hi guys n gals!
    My name is Allan (a nickname since childhood actually)
    This is my first post.
    I just joined a few moments ago and I feel like I have to say something clever, but it's impossible, since I am not a motormouth by nature.
    I chose this thread randomly...and now i'm here.
    First of all I have to apologize that I'm not a SAAB owner, but my daughter is.
    (I drive some Korean thing that's called Chevrolet).
    My problem is that my daughter got a problem with her 2000 9-3.
    It's the fuelpump. Today I promised her to change it for her.
    Now, I have heard, and read about a few ways of how to do it. Some people say you have to dissemble the fueltank, some say you make a hole under the backseat.
    Some say there is already a hole, but in the wrong place, because this is actually an Opel platform. (Wow, how Swedish is/was SAAB actually). And how come my "Chevy" is manufactured in Korea. BTW, I was about to buy a BMW ... made in Mexico!
    I hope I don't get banned from this site right away talking about other than SAAB, but I really hope somebody skilled enough can tell me/teach me/advice me about what's the best way of doing it.
    I have a garage with a lift and everything during next week, I have a friend who is more skilled than me...so why am I asking questions?
    Well, my daughter needs her car by the Christmas eve, when she returns from overseas,
    and I'm nervous.
    Allan

Late answer...

Just cut the floor under the backseat, towards the left door.

You can use www.translate.google.com very simply.
    Hinner inte med allt.....

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •