Resultat 1 till 15 av 15

Ämne: C900 webasto car heater

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jun 2010

C900 webasto car heater

Does anyone probably more particularly in Sweden have a C900 with the genuine accessory/option webasto car heater fitted? I have been on the look out for one but would just like to know if there is even one still in existence as i have so far been unable to locate one anywhere. I already have the interior Eberspacher heater version but require the webasto version that heats the coolant also.

Emeritus
    Reg.datum
    okt 2003

Re: C900 webasto car heater

I bought one just a few weeks ago!
    Look at my project thread:
    viewtopic.php?f=31&t=317626

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jun 2010

Hi, thanks for the link. Is that the same as the one here in the accessory catalogue:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67183641@N ... hotostream

Looks slightly different unless i am wrong.

Emeritus
    Reg.datum
    okt 2003

My car is a MY92 with a digital control panel and remote start. That one in the accessory catalogue looks like the one my dad had in his mid-70s Ford Granada, I recognize that giant timer dial.
    My guess is that the pics is old, or that catalogue is ancient

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jun 2010

Thats out of the 1986 catalogue for the UK.

Emeritus
    Reg.datum
    okt 2003

Well, ancient then
    Afaik, the one I have is factory installed. My car was bought by a man with disabilities and due to this, the car has a special specification:
    LPT, auto gearbox
    AC and car heater, remote controlled (the heater only though! he also has a problem controlling his body temperature)
    Power drivers seat, but not with leather upholstry (since he can't move his legs he would slide off a leather seat!).
    Power everything, except the sunroof, strangely enough.

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jun 2010

That car was a good save. Good luck with that. Thats the problem with things like that. I dont know how rare in sweden the genuine Saab webasto is but elsewhere they just dont exist. That car with the heater could well have got scrapped and it would be gone. Same with anything else rare. Which is why i am glad to being so close to finishing off collecting all of the accessories for the C900. I am down to only 8 things to find. Same with those black waistline strips on your 900, they are so hard to find over here. They are worthless to most but some dont realise that they were an optional extra and harder to find. Shame about the missing remote. My eberspacher heater had its ECU missing and no fuel pump as it had corroded away. These were still available to buy from Eberspacher parts in the UK. So with a bit of luck you may still be able to get the remote control for it if you contact Webasto. I presume the heater is still useable without the remote? I m presuming it still works otherwise. If you ever did want to sell that heater off the car, i know you probably wont, you know where to ask. thanks.

Emeritus
    Reg.datum
    okt 2003

I know there are so much C900-stuff that is worth a lot in the UK. I lived in the UK in 2007 and went to a few gatherings of the Lancs SAABers, had a great time. At that time, I drove a C900 2,1-16 and they scared me a bit when they caught a look of that car Few bits and pieces of that car that would have sold for more in the UK than it was worth in Sweden

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jun 2010

Ok, so message to anyone on here, if you have a C900 with anything on thats genuine and rare, such as a webasto heater and would like to make a bit of money, please dont scrap the car with the goodies on as someone will give you good money for the parts.

Who wants to sell me a webasto heater then?

Still require the following also if anyone can help:

Saab sport black seat covers
    Between front seat child restraint
    Manual glass sunroof wind deflector (Clip on narrow version)
    Webasto car heater
    Front seat swivel mechanism made by swivelplate in Sweden.

Emeritus
    Reg.datum
    okt 2003

Do you have pics on all that stuff? Some of it, I've never even heard of, but that might be because the name is totally different in Sweden. I have good connections with a car scrapper, and I'm going there tomorrow There are a few C900s there that I know of

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jun 2010

A staggering 6, 754 views on this post but yet not one single hope. Surely someone has a C900 in Sweden that is being broken with one of these on who is willing to make a little bit of money.

Emeritus
    Reg.datum
    okt 2003

Not all Swedes fancy talking, let alone write English. And, since most of the stuff you're asking for probably have completely different names here which means people have no idea.
    I say; put up pictures of what you want, and put it in "Pryltorget köpes" which is where people with stuff to sell reside.

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jun 2010

Thanks. Heres a link to photos. The webasto heater one is on that page. http://www.flickr.com/photos/67183641@N04/

Emeritus
    Reg.datum
    okt 2003

Hm, why on earth would you want the seat swivel? That's a disability-extra... unless, of course, you're disabled, then my apologies.

Sugmotor
    Reg.datum
    jun 2010

I am finishing off a very special collection. Down to the remaining 5 things.

Liknande ämnen

1. bonjour de france c900 airflows 87
    Av cece95 i forum International SAAB related talk
    Svar: 26
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-04-09, 14:40
  2. Swiss Police Saab turbo c900 - anyone have more details?
    Av saab_o_naut i forum International SAAB related talk
    Svar: 10
    Senaste inlägg: 2008-06-25, 14:21
  3. 81 turbo 8V c900 intercooler mod - cold-air intake ideas?
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2008-04-20, 05:53
  4. 'issues' with my 8V turbo C900...
    Svar: 5
    Senaste inlägg: 2006-04-27, 00:45
  5. Ignition and boost on Lucas c900!
    Av Saab-Daniel i forum Motor och motorstyrning
    Svar: 5
    Senaste inlägg: 2005-05-13, 23:13

Behörigheter för att posta